They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Daryl not gonna shower up:what: Those homes though:noah: Flat screens and everything.. Old boy even had the Xbox One/PS4 hookedup. Karl was like:patrice: Rick better chill with the takeover talk out loud in the open like that. That lady in charge might have their houses miked up. She said they're all about transparency and recording.everything. Wonder where they're gonna take these episodes now that the crew is in a plush environment.

SPOLERRRR SPOILER SPOILER *skip this post if u don't want it spoiled*

rick kills the boss and takes over

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Rosita is bae, Ion care what no one says :noah:

tumblr_nkflarbgVD1s3zn43o3_500.jpg

Bro I need more pics :wow::noah::banderas:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
How is Daryl not gonna shower up:what: Those homes though:noah: Flat screens and everything.. Old boy even had the Xbox One/PS4 hookedup. Karl was like:patrice: Rick better chill with the takeover talk out loud in the open like that. That lady in charge might have their houses miked up. She said they're all about transparency and recording.everything. Wonder where they're gonna take these episodes now that the crew is in a plush environment.
Agreed on them being listened to and watched.

I know Rick is gonna have to kill old girls husband.

Dude is already hating on Rick lol

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
the writers of the show are pzzy should have had ricks arm chopped off, and his sons eye shot out. those two things helped character development
They aren't gonna do any of that. They didn't even do any of the rape stuff with the Governer/Michonne, and they omitted 99% of the kid violence and they definately aren't gonna gonna maim any main characters. Rick was supposed to get his hand chopped off durring the very first conversation he has with the governer for being a smartass, so that ship has long sailed. And what you are talking about with Carl losing an eye like that is never gonna see the light of day on network tv. Its not even a cool eye loss that he can just put a patch over. Its completely groutesque even when it heals. The whole side of his face is hamburger meat. AMC is basic cable. No cursing, even. So yeah... Not gonna happen. They are scared to show interacial sex... no way are they gonna take the heartthrob teen actor and Phantom of the Opera his face.
:mjlol: