dogbornwolf
Melissa-McBride.jpg
:sas2:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I am enjoying this season, its at a good pace for me. This latest episode how ever seemed a little off with little nitpick stuff. Arron's reaction to having to eat applesauce was unreasonable. You're in a very delicate situation and you have the audacity to refuse to eat applesauce because it taste nasty because your mom had an issue with you being gay! A man has a big fukking gun waiting to use it on you, already clocked you clean, and is serving you the food to prove its not poison and you stall and give him more reason not to trust you!?! That blew me away.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I am enjoying this season, its at a good pace for me. This latest episode how ever seemed a little off with little nitpick stuff. Arron's reaction to having to eat applesauce was unreasonable. You're in a very delicate situation and you have the audacity to refuse to eat applesauce because it taste nasty because your mom had an issue with you being gay! A man has a big fukking gun waiting to use it on you, already clocked you clean, and is serving you the food to prove its not poison and you stall and give him more reason not to trust you!?! That blew me away.
you're a week behind breh :ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So was it that girl that took Rick's gun? She was in the house outside the gate when Carl first saw her right? It was either her or them 3 people Deanna said she banished. If it was them, that mean they right outside the gates wating to get back at that lady and her people.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
People are saying this is the worst season, but I don't think so.
I think it has highs just as high as the best moments of the earliar seasons (Carol saving everyone from terminus for example) but also has lows just like the lows of the earliar seasons.

My real concern is that now that the show is a megahit the outside popularity is gonna get recycle back into the show.
Case and point... showing Beth and the Governer and all the dead people making cameos. I feel like if this were an earliar season that long drawn out hallucinagenic stretch would never have gotten in. It was just a long fanservice montage and a tribute to the actors no longer on the show. I really hope they don't do that again. I don't like 'dreamstate' elements that have nothing to do with anything plotwise. I can understand why Rick saw Lori... (thats a whole arc in the comics, also) and I get it if Daryl is dying and sees Merle or something... but Tyrese seeing a bunch of people he barely had any connection to like the Governer and Beth? They are only there cause they are popular with the audience, not cause of their relationship with the character. It would of made more sense for him to see the latino chick he was sexing and the white dude and his son that was with Tyrese's group when they first meet Rick's group. But the fans don't care about those characters so th writting is starting to be influenced by that, and that is a dangerous direction.

And I really hope they fight the urge to start doing flashback cameos with dead characters cause I can already see that happening.
I don't need 'Herschel's words of wisdom' everytime Maggie gets scared. If they start with that shyt I'm out.
:usure:
lol.
1372443763573.gif

I'm sure everyone will miss you.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
As much as "Z Nation" is not a that good of a show, I will say that it def MOVES a lot more than The Walking Dead. They got damn near across the country in one short season, took 5 seasons for The Walking Dead crew to finally get out of the Atlanta Metropolitan area...and now they're posted again, no more traveling and no more mission, smh.

In Z Nation they have a reason to move. In Walking Dead they are only moving to find a safe place to stay.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How is Daryl not gonna shower up:what: Those homes though:noah: Flat screens and everything.. Old boy even had the Xbox One/PS4 hookedup. Karl was like:patrice: Rick better chill with the takeover talk out loud in the open like that. That lady in charge might have their houses miked up. She said they're all about transparency and recording.everything. Wonder where they're gonna take these episodes now that the crew is in a plush environment.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the writers of the show are pzzy should have had ricks arm chopped off, and his sons eye shot out. those two things helped character development