They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Morgan da gawd back in this bytch. Soon as that mask came off, I was like MY nikka MORGAN:gladbron:.

Carol had that Ghost pro perk, scoping motherfukkas.

Tyrese was acting like a damn bytch. Shame what the TV incarnation is like compared to comics. It was good he went God of War on them zombies. He didn't kill ole dude though. He'll be back.

Overall great episode.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Morgan da gawd back in this bytch. Soon as that mask came off, I was like MY nikka MORGAN:gladbron:.

Carol had that Ghost pro perk, scoping motherfukkas.

Tyrese was acting like a damn bytch. Shame what the TV incarnation is like compared to comics. It was good he went God of War on them zombies. He didn't kill ole dude though. He'll be back.

Overall great episode.
I don't see how he was acting like a bytch at all. Judith is a fukking baby! and yeah he left the cabin yelling on some wild man shyt and bodied prolly like 20 walkers

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I don't see how he was acting like a bytch at all. Judith is a fukking baby! and yeah he left the cabin yelling on some wild man shyt and bodied prolly like 20 walkers
Nah, I'm talking overall throughout the episode. Should have bodied dude right then and there. He still didn't even kill dude and lied to Carol about it.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
oh ok so what the episode wasn't technically over after the credits? :dwillhuh:

I guess so. I was like you and didn't know what people were talking about, so I re-opened the file I downloaded and went all the way past the credits and there was like a 30 second thing that showed Morgan.

I don't know what it looked like on regular TV. I'm guessing the ep ended, then commercial break, then preview/credits, then Morgan?

Good season opener, I can't front

:ld:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
The Zombies on the railroad track heard the them gunshots like "well what do we have here":steviej:

Rick :wow: ...the new Gov'nor

Carol the new Shane :noah:
Yall bytches wished Shane were still alive :sas1:

Tyrese coming along quite nicely :sas1:

Yall niccas really wanted hated :beli:

Morgan back :shaq:

Last edited:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
This episode was :ohlawd: The whole episode was entertaining. OG Carol is my bish..Rick was on that grimy shyt.:demonic:

When they reunited with Carol :to:

When Tyrese reunited with his sis and Rick/Caaarl with baby judith :mjcry:

sidenite: Maggie is a horrible sister. :mydamn:

Her lil sister watched they pops get merked and dissapeared...yet Maggie aint mention shyt about Beth
. :wow::heh:

They did an off camera montage voice over with Daryll telling Maggie she dissappeared & was still alive (even though he can't know that) & that was it. She had no follow up about it other than asking if Beth was alive :pachaha:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Man i was hoping glenn would catch that louisville slugger to the neck :mjcry:

Tyrese turned into a shook slave when that cac threatened judith :mjlol:

fukkery is back YALL!!!!!

magiccries.jpg
Shook slave you say