All Star
Daps
350166116_3_123_209lo.jpg

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
As much as "Z Nation" is not a that good of a show, I will say that it def MOVES a lot more than The Walking Dead. They got damn near across the country in one short season, took 5 seasons for The Walking Dead crew to finally get out of the Atlanta Metropolitan area...and now they're posted again, no more traveling and no more mission, smh.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
and now they're posted again, no more traveling and no more mission, smh.
That's the point of traveling in the first place. That was their mission: find somewhere safe where they can regain some form of normalcy.

And this is easily the best season of this show. This site tends to take shyt and run with it. The first three seasons were actually shytty and cats are so used to shytting on it that they refuse to acknowledge it has gotten better. It's not seeing the best shows on TV, but it was approaching True Blood levels of trash/guilty pleasure viewing and has become respectable

Hammer

Banned
Daps
That's the point of traveling in the first place. That was their mission: find somewhere safe where they can regain some form of normalcy.

And this is easily the best season of this show. This site tends to take shyt and run with it. The first three seasons were actually shytty and cats are so used to shytting on it that they refuse to acknowledge it has gotten better. It's not seeing the best shows on TV, but it was approaching True Blood levels of trash/guilty pleasure viewing and has become respectable
best season? fukk outta here....

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you know bout Heroes...:myman:

Heroes was trill for a minute :salute:

As much as "Z Nation" is not a that good of a show, I will say that it def MOVES a lot more than The Walking Dead. They got damn near across the country in one short season, took 5 seasons for The Walking Dead crew to finally get out of the Atlanta Metropolitan area...and now they're posted again, no more traveling and no more mission, smh.

Z nation offers alot more in the fictional zombie world, mainly due to the writers playing with the concept and having fun.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
People are saying this is the worst season, but I don't think so.
I think it has highs just as high as the best moments of the earliar seasons (Carol saving everyone from terminus for example) but also has lows just like the lows of the earliar seasons.

My real concern is that now that the show is a megahit the outside popularity is gonna get recycle back into the show.
Case and point... showing Beth and the Governer and all the dead people making cameos. I feel like if this were an earliar season that long drawn out hallucinagenic stretch would never have gotten in. It was just a long fanservice montage and a tribute to the actors no longer on the show. I really hope they don't do that again. I don't like 'dreamstate' elements that have nothing to do with anything plotwise. I can understand why Rick saw Lori... (thats a whole arc in the comics, also) and I get it if Daryl is dying and sees Merle or something... but Tyrese seeing a bunch of people he barely had any connection to like the Governer and Beth? They are only there cause they are popular with the audience, not cause of their relationship with the character. It would of made more sense for him to see the latino chick he was sexing and the white dude and his son that was with Tyrese's group when they first meet Rick's group. But the fans don't care about those characters so th writting is starting to be influenced by that, and that is a dangerous direction.

And I really hope they fight the urge to start doing flashback cameos with dead characters cause I can already see that happening.
I don't need 'Herschel's words of wisdom' everytime Maggie gets scared. If they start with that shyt I'm out.
:usure:

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
People are saying this is the worst season, but I don't think so.
I think it has highs just as high as the best moments of the earliar seasons (Carol saving everyone from terminus for example) but also has lows just like the lows of the earliar seasons.

My real concern is that now that the show is a megahit the outside popularity is gonna get recycle back into the show.
Case and point... showing Beth and the Governer and all the dead people making cameos. I feel like if this were an earliar season that long drawn out hallucinagenic stretch would never have gotten in. It was just a long fanservice montage and a tribute to the actors no longer on the show. I really hope they don't do that again. I don't like 'dreamstate' elements that have nothing to do with anything plotwise. I can understand why Rick saw Lori... (thats a whole arc in the comics, also) and I get it if Daryl is dying and sees Merle or something... but Tyrese seeing a bunch of people he barely had any connection to like the Governer and Beth? They are only there cause they are popular with the audience, not cause of their relationship with the character. It would of made more sense for him to see the latino chick he was sexing and the white dude and his son that was with Tyrese's group when they first meet Rick's group. But the fans don't care about those characters so th writting is starting to be influenced by that, and that is a dangerous direction.

And I really hope they fight the urge to start doing flashback cameos with dead characters cause I can already see that happening.
I don't need 'Herschel's words of wisdom' everytime Maggie gets scared. If they start with that shyt I'm out.
:usure:
:duck:

No you wouldn't

:umad: