Reppin
dogbornwolf
it would be epic if the Gawd Lee
and Clem had a cameo.
:mjcry:
wat6rr.jpg
I forgot all about them.
But the games take place before episode 1 of season 1, cause Lee/Clem meet Glenn when he is on his way to ATL, cause they give him the walkie talkie he uses to help Rick escape from the tank after he drops the bag of guns and his horse panics..

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
well...... theyve held people hostage a few times

he keeps talking about talking over other peoples shyt
the shyt was abe when HE and HIS crew wanted to go to dc

ever since the prison went down the group was turned into those groups that they didnt want to turn into and tried to avoid

its one thing to be cautions n shyt. i get that but the shyt rick be pullin is straight out the villain hand book
its why michone been trying to keep these nikkas sane the whole time. been trying to get them to settle down. theyre going off the deepend

i wish the show would address that shyt more, instead of nothing and killing a character for the sake of killing a character
Just a few episodes ago Rick dumped out all of Aaron's supplies like "THESE. These are OURS now."

Outsiders get it worst, but anybody can get it. He was ready to kill Abrahms to steal the bus that Abrahms fixed. He didn't even help fix it.

Rick is grimy... no pun intended.

If you go back further, season wise, he was gonna throw the prisoners out of their own prison and kill them to steal it from them.
Most of the time that Rick doesn't kill some people and steal their shyt it is only because he is outnumbered by his own group in what they think. Rick's default position is tie you up and steal your stuff. Then from there he figures out what to do with you.
Don't forget, at his core he is still a white cop used to patrolling a black city. He only cares about himself, his son, and his downsyndrome white baby. Thats why he goes on missions where its him and a car full of black folks.
I see what it is.:mjpls:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I forgot all about them.
But the games take place before episode 1 of season 1, cause Lee/Clem meet Glenn when he is on his way to ATL, cause they give him the walkie talkie he uses to help Rick escape from the tank after he drops the bag of guns and his horse panics..

the spin off should have just been about lee /clem ..

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I wonder who took Rick's gun that he hid in the blender...?

wrong place... they meet him and Shiva (the tiger) at the Kingdom. Right now they are in Alexandria... so we have a ways to go. No tigers until at least middle of season 6. We just got to Alexandria so we still have the whole Hilltop arc in between now and the Kingdom.

They are starting the Alexandria arc. But some things are off. (No show spoilers)
In the comics Andrea and Dale (and her sister) were in a lengthy relationship and he taught her how to shoot. So after Dale dies she starts training day and night. Taking other people's lookout shifts... etc Sleeping w/her rifle out of rememberance.
So, by the time they reach Alexandria... Andrea is a master sniper by this point. She is as good with the scope as Michonne w/the blade.
Since Andrea is dead in the show they are making it so Sasha is gonna end up doing the stuff Andrea was suppossed to, since they are emphasizing her marksman abilities. They are putting extras into showing how good a shot Sasha is in like the past several episodes (she scoped the zombie at the intro to this ep, shot the dogs in the starving ep, and was on the window in the hostage exchange with the Hospital people to get Beth.) They are showing all that because its going to be important, eventually.

They are on the arc before Hilltop. The one kid mentions his dad having a pool table. :wow:
Hilltop is a bit away still. The congress chick isn't the hilltop dude, she is Douglas from the comics.
They have no reason to go to Hilltop yet. Everything is fine so far in Alexandria.

She isn't single. Rick just beats her husband to a pulp. :mjlol:She is fukking w/Rick not Carl. (Carl is like 10 in the comics when that happens) She just knows Carl cause thats her man's kid. So when Alexandria gets infested she reaches out for him cause she knows he's a killer and can keep her safe and he just happens to be closest cause she is staying at Rick's house by then. But Rick pulls a 'bytch, you just side p*ssy not family' and escapes with Carl and she gets eaten lol...
:russ:
But they don't lose control of Alexandrea over that. Its infested, but not overrun. People die, but Alexandria is so well set-up they can clear it out again.

Damn I gotta read them jawns again :wow:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm still in disbelief at that guy saying "We got some sweet ass biscuits." :skip:

Why is this guy bringing out the Staten Island slang? Maybe it's not Staten slang, but I never heard biscuit used to describe a gun before 36 Chambers.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'm still in disbelief at that guy saying "We got some sweet ass biscuits." :skip:

Why is this guy bringing out the Staten Island slang? Maybe it's not Staten slang, but I never heard biscuit used to describe a gun before 36 Chambers.

redman was the 1st cat i heard call a strap a biscuit
in time 4 sum aksion.....pre-dates 36 chambers.
:sas2:

wat6rr.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just a few episodes ago Rick dumped out all of Aaron's supplies like "THESE. These are OURS now."

Outsiders get it worst, but anybody can get it. He was ready to kill Abrahms to steal the bus that Abrahms fixed. He didn't even help fix it.

Rick is grimy... no pun intended.

If you go back further, season wise, he was gonna throw the prisoners out of their own prison and kill them to steal it from them.
Most of the time that Rick doesn't kill some people and steal their shyt it is only because he is outnumbered by his own group in what they think. Rick's default position is tie you up and steal your stuff. Then from there he figures out what to do with you.
Don't forget, at his core he is still a white cop used to patrolling a black city. He only cares about himself, his son, and his downsyndrome white baby. Thats why he goes on missions where its him and a car full of black folks.
I see what it is.:mjpls:

im just waiting for sumbody on the show to call his azz out,all that shyt he was talking about Shane:mjlol:....everybody was scared of Shane but not Ricks crazy azz:dahell:...Rick is power hungry and been following the 48 laws of power this whole time:sas1:....guess u gotta admire his ambition:sas2:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so tempted to look at the spoiler, this show is a sack of shyt but I like it.

Gomorra, Sopranos, The Wire. Greatest TV series I've seen hands down.

Walking dead is basically Heroes at its peak but more consistent