They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
I really wish this show was on HBO or Showtime...Or at least have Frank Darabant back on the staff...

Because having 20-24 episodes of this show is just plain stupid. Condense the show to 12-14 episodes and I feel like we wouldn't have all these filler episodes that develops characters that we don't give a shyt about or characters that will soon die in the next 4-5 episodes...

Still watching for my nikka Rick tho :blessed:

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I really wish this show was on HBO or Showtime...Or at least have Frank Darabant back on the staff...

Because having 20-24 episodes of this show is just plain stupid. Condense the show to 12-14 episodes and I feel like we wouldn't have all these filler episodes that develops characters that we don't give a shyt about or characters that will soon die in the next 4-5 episodes...

Still watching for my nikka Rick tho :blessed:
this show is only 16 episodes a season

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Rosita is bae, Ion care what no one says :noah:

tumblr_nkflarbgVD1s3zn43o3_500.jpg
them curves got me :whoo:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
hes the leader of the group
they do what he says
the shyt hes been doing is ever since the prison went has been villian-esq now hes plotting to take over a town. that shyt sounds familiar to me. forcing people to stay with the group and threatening to kill them ..... sounds familiar too

who was doing that shyt... oh yeah the gov

some of the best villians written have the right intentions they just doing the shyt in the wrong way

thats what rick is doing and michone been trying to save rick and the group from going over the edge
well that aint work cause this nikka cooking up a plan to take over a town, when all his ass need to do is just chill

:patrice:
He plotting incase shyt goes wrong...which makes sense giving how Terminus went..nothing wrong with being cautious...in no way has Rick done anything that would lead us into believing he wants the town for himself.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
you comic book nerds need to stop this. we don't come in this thread to know what happened in the comics. we here to talk about the TV SHOW. stop spoiling the TV SHOW for those of us who are not interested in reading a fukkin comic book like a 10 year old.
:camby:

It ain't spoiling shyt,comic is a different story(the characters of Tyreese,and Andrea,Carol confirms that) it does though help give an understanding on which direction the show could possibly end up going.

You just wanted to make a post shytting on on comic book readers...:stopitslime:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
:camby:

It ain't spoiling shyt,comic is a different story(the characters of Tyreese,and Andrea,Carol confirms that) it does though help give an understanding on which direction the show could possibly end up going.

You just wanted to make a post shytting on on comic book readers...:stopitslime:
He's a fakkit bruh don't worry about him

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I wonder who took Rick's gun that he hid in the blender...?

ok where the nikka with the Tiger at?
wrong place... they meet him and Shiva (the tiger) at the Kingdom. Right now they are in Alexandria... so we have a ways to go. No tigers until at least middle of season 6. We just got to Alexandria so we still have the whole Hilltop arc in between now and the Kingdom.

Can one of you comic readers tell me what arc this is and give a summary of what's going to happen?

I'm lost at the direction of this series at this point. :ld:
They are starting the Alexandria arc. But some things are off. (No show spoilers)
In the comics Andrea and Dale (and her sister) were in a lengthy relationship and he taught her how to shoot. So after Dale dies she starts training day and night. Taking other people's lookout shifts... etc Sleeping w/her rifle out of rememberance.
So, by the time they reach Alexandria... Andrea is a master sniper by this point. She is as good with the scope as Michonne w/the blade.
Since Andrea is dead in the show they are making it so Sasha is gonna end up doing the stuff Andrea was suppossed to, since they are emphasizing her marksman abilities. They are putting extras into showing how good a shot Sasha is in like the past several episodes (she scoped the zombie at the intro to this ep, shot the dogs in the starving ep, and was on the window in the hostage exchange with the Hospital people to get Beth.) They are showing all that because its going to be important, eventually.

Over p*ssy no less yep this is definitely Hilltop Arc.
They are on the arc before Hilltop. The one kid mentions his dad having a pool table. :wow:
Hilltop is a bit away still. The congress chick isn't the hilltop dude, she is Douglas from the comics.
They have no reason to go to Hilltop yet. Everything is fine so far in Alexandria.

I believe they get overrun by a herd....in the comics the pawg is single and takes a liking to carl....as they are being attacked by the herd the single mom is panicking and grabbing carl to help her, and rick says fukk that...chops her arm off and leave her to get eaten alive :lupe:
I haven't read the arc in like 2 years but yes alexandria gets overrun...but who knows they may bypass that and have Negan attack them.

:lupe:
She isn't single. Rick just beats her husband to a pulp. :mjlol:She is fukking w/Rick not Carl. (Carl is like 10 in the comics when that happens) She just knows Carl cause thats her man's kid. So when Alexandria gets infested she reaches out for him cause she knows he's a killer and can keep her safe and he just happens to be closest cause she is staying at Rick's house by then. But Rick pulls a 'bytch, you just side p*ssy not family' and escapes with Carl and she gets eaten lol...
:russ:
But they don't lose control of Alexandrea over that. Its infested, but not overrun. People die, but Alexandria is so well set-up they can clear it out again.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I wonder who took Rick's gun that he hid in the blender...?

They are on the arc before Hilltop. The one kid mentions his dad having a pool table. :wow:
Hilltop is a bit away still. The congress chick isn't the hilltop dude, she is Douglas from the comics.
They have no reason to go to Hilltop yet. Everything is fine so far in Alexandria.
My bad. I need to read up on the comic again. I'm getting my arcs mixed up.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!