They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
As soon I saw the nature of Aaron's relationship with his partner, I immediately imagined the bigotry that would hit this thread.
Y'all never disappoint. :snoop:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That was a good episode, liked the horror vibe it had, Walkers actually felt threatening. Finally they're in Washington and the safe zone, thought they weren't going to reach it until the last episode of the season. They said it will feel like a new show when they eventually got there, probably why this episode felt like a season finale. Next eps will probably be about them trying to assimilate into a community that reflects their old lives and world.

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
find a "safe place"

fukkery between living happens

zombies come

back on the road

if this happens again i might have to hang up my walking dead fandom

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
tumblr_mmcy33XW0K1rtm7i4o1_500.gif

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
So is Noah in the Comics suppose to be a highschool football star who gets his leg injured or what?
There is no Noah, Sasha, Daryl, or Merle in the comics. No T-Dog, and the two young blonde girls that are sisters (Lilly? I think...) are brothers in the comics instead. That one lez chick that joined from the governers group is also not in the comics. And there is no Bob. His whole story was originally Dale's. But it makes more sense because he is laughing off that he is finally dying cause he's like 70. And its funny to him that the canibals picked him to eat cause he was bitten. So he starts mumbling 'tainted meat'... and laughing, then when the main canibal is like 'fukk are you talking about?' he starts screaming it and the canibals all freak out. Epic moment.

8e3ef9b7de9b6bf22fbfa2180615d26a.jpg

There is also no Judith. Lori gets shot through the stomach at the prison when the Governer shows up killing her and Shane's baby.
:whew:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
There is no Noah, Sasha, Daryl, or Merle in the comics. No T-Dog, and the two young blonde girls that are sisters (Lilly? I think...) are brothers in the comics instead. That one lez chick that joined from the governers group is also not in the comics. And there is no Bob. His whole story was originally Dale's. But it makes more sense because he is laughing off that he is finally dying cause he's like 70. And its funny to him that the canibals picked him to eat cause he was bitten. So he starts mumbling 'tainted meat'... and laughing, then when the main canibal is like 'fukk are you talking about?' he starts screaming it and the canibals all freak out. Epic moment.

8e3ef9b7de9b6bf22fbfa2180615d26a.jpg

There is also no Judith. Lori gets shot through the stomach at the prison when the Governer shows up killing her and Shane's baby.
:whew:
Bob's in the comic but he's a white dude.