They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Bob's in the comic but he's a white dude.
I know who you are talking about... I don't think thats the same Bob. Maybe though... Its hard to say cause tv Bob is 100% intertwined with Sasha... so since there is no Sasha in the comics, they are totally different. They have the same name though. So there is at least a Bob in the comics.

EDIT: Hey, you are right, actually. I had to figure out which issues bob was in and go back.
I think you are right, cause when they first show him he is posted on the corner drunk.

Dang that was like 100 issues ago... I forgot all about that.
:ohhh:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Hi!

tr2k

All Star
Daps
they 'll be back next week ...

tumblr_njiiu1gxvv1qmert6o6_250.gif
How he got a clean shave and he dead dead

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Yeah breh the comics are a million times better than the show. I still think they're doing a decent enough job with what they have to work with, aside from ruining a few good characters.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
The Walking Dead Season 5 finale reportedly has a runtime of 90 minutes, extending the typical 60-minute format by 30 minutes.
The news comes from EW writer Dalton Ross, who tweeted the information on Wednesday.The episode will directed by executive producer Greg Nicotero. While little is known about the season finale’s plot so far, the extended running time seems to imply that its story will be pretty big.
The Walking Dead airs Sundays at 9 pm ET on AMC.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The Walking Dead Season 5 finale reportedly has a runtime of 90 minutes, extending the typical 60-minute format by 30 minutes.
The news comes from EW writer Dalton Ross, who tweeted the information on Wednesday.The episode will directed by executive producer Greg Nicotero. While little is known about the season finale’s plot so far, the extended running time seems to imply that its story will be pretty big.
The Walking Dead airs Sundays at 9 pm ET on AMC.
Main character is going to die most likely.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I don't care if they are gay or not, I just care when they are doing gay shyt in every scene.
:what:

This rarely exists... Even in this episode, there was only one scene near the end where it became clear he was gay, but before that you would've thought he was straight. nikkas still had a problem with it...

Let's just call it what it is breh

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
nikkas like to pretend gay people don't exist and then when they're reminded it's "pushing that gay agenda.". Lmao

9 million gay people in America brehs... Excluding gay people from a show entirely would almost be like excluding Asians...but somehow they always find work on tv
Look I understand you are a freedom fighter in the gay rights movement, but there is no reason for a group that is 2% of the us population to be so over represented in tv and film.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Look I understand you are a freedom fighter in the gay rights movement, but there is no reason for a group that is 2% of the us population to be so over represented in tv and film.

They're really not "so over represented" though. How many seasons we had of Walking Dead before the first gay man... Soon as he kisses his boyfriend all you see is :huhldup::huhldup:

The fact is... Its only a problem to people who don't wanna see it at all. If you really don't care it wouldn't matter how many are on the show since most does only have 1 or 2 gay characters in the whole series. It would just be another on screen relationship...

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im watching last week episode tonight its being reaired Ive yet to see it. Im off this coming sunday so I will be able to watch. I hear the season finale is 90 minutes. I expect atleast 2 characters to die (major) that is

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last weeks ep was pretty good. I wonder if that hand gun in the blender will come into play later on. I kinda want them to handle this community differently, I dont know how... but instead of it being some crazy cult or run by some mad man. Have it actually be legit.. I'd prefer they keep moving because that's when the show is at its best... but I almost feel like its coming around time to where they need to wrap the show up or have a major time jump and character sweep.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
this season has had the best highs and the lowest lows ...

the only episode i outright hated was carol and daryl Atlanta episode

that whole episode felt like a waste

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
this season has had the best highs and the lowest lows ...

the only episode i outright hated was carol and daryl Atlanta episode

that whole episode felt like a waste
I agree except replace the Carol/Daryl episode with the Abe/Maggie/Glenn episode with the fire truck :scust: