They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I agree except replace the Carol/Daryl episode with the Abe/Maggie/Glenn episode with the fire truck :scust:

i like abe hitting him with the two peice and the zombie fire truck fight

the yo-yo thing and Eugene being a creep watching them fu.ck :shaq:

the carol //daryl episode was too slow and i didn't like the big truck stunt in the middle :yeshrug:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:patrice: I don't know bruh, this shyt is getting kinda old....

Find a "safe haven", shyt goes bad, a member of the group dies, they back on the run, rinse and repeat..

I'm hoping if this Alexandria place doesn't pan out, they will finally get to Washington and see what's really there. I don't really know what would be a good ending for this show but more insight into how the Zombie Apocalypse started would be nice...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
last episode was decent. I'm wondering if this new place they're going to is gonna be some woodbury nonsense again. I have noticed this for the past couple seasons, but I'm sensing some sexual tension between rick and michonne. at the very least, she is into him.

btw, why would this show tease us with morgan last season, and then again this year if he's NOT gonna make an appearance or meet up with the group????

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
last episode was decent. I'm wondering if this new place they're going to is gonna be some woodbury nonsense again. I have noticed this for the past couple seasons, but I'm sensing some sexual tension between rick and michonne. at the very least, she is into him.

btw, why would this show tease us with morgan last season, and then again this year if he's NOT gonna make an appearance or meet up with the group????
because the show is horribly writtin

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
They're really not "so over represented" though. How many seasons we had of Walking Dead before the first gay man... Soon as he kisses his boyfriend all you see is :huhldup::huhldup:

The fact is... Its only a problem to people who don't wanna see it at all. If you really don't care it wouldn't matter how many are on the show since most does only have 1 or 2 gay characters in the whole series. It would just be another on screen relationship...
I don't care that he is gay, personally. I care that he is doing gay shyt. For example, I have friends that are Christian, and I'm not. And I don't care that they are Christian. But if out of nowhere they start talking about "Our lord and savior Jesus Christ" its like... okay, breh... we get it. Relax. In fact, now that I think about it, my gay friend is also friends with our christian friends... and if they start doing Christian stuff both of us are like :snoop: but if the gay friend starts doing gay shyt then me and the christians are like :scust: and if I'm listening to Dead Prez or Talib Kweli drop knowledge when they wanna turn to 'All Gold Everything' or whatever nonsense they listen to... then they all be looking at me like :beli:

So its not even a homophobic thing. Its just people like what they like and are easily irritated.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Everytime they kill a brotha off they bring in a softer one. Carver and Everybody Hates Chris ain't shyt

RIP to the silent goon T-Dog :mjcry:

Edit: Just made it to episode 11...:scust: @ the sugarplum fairies. :to: @ the OG Dale reference

Last edited:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
haven't watched since the beth hospital episode... anybody care to fill me in?
Don't care about spoilers,if it sounds joocey I'll watch it anyways lol

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
tAhGL.gif