Superstar
Daps
first episode in years i didnt check my phone once during the ep :leon:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
wouldnt it be less work to just stick a knife into there head? or cut the head off?
hershel_greene_the_walking_dead.gif

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
rick been turned heel
hes really become a villain if you think about it

This food... *points*
Its OURS now.
:birdman:

Thats maurader shyt right there. Rick group walking down the road looking like the fukking Dreadnoks from GI Joe... :dead:
132313d1374016588-completed-dreadnoks-vitruvian-dreadnoks1.jpg

I don't know when... I don't know where... but you just know thats gonna save the day.
:myman:

From the little I've read of the comic this couple sticks around. :francis: If they become the default babysitters.
Keep reading.
:usure:
Very interested in how this ASZ storyline goes down especially

With the spacing of it...considering that they are still there in the comics :sas2:
Yeah... but they have been there for like 2 or 3 years and the whole landscape of it has changed. Its not the same place at all, except geographically. And they go other places (mainly Hilltop and Kingdom, but also Sanctuary) before coming back. Its not like the prison where they just stay there. So it'll interesting to see how they handle it.
:lupe:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Yoooooooooooo I forgot all about that.
I wasn't gonna say nothing while Tyrese was still alive but you just reminded me, they stole my dudes epic death scene and gave it to Herschel. Tyrese was supposed to get his head severed by Michonne's sword... and it is supposed to be impactful cause they are in a relationship when it happens so now she has to carry the sword around with all these memories attached to it.
:mjcry:

They just took everything about his character and passed it out among Shane, Herschel, Daryl & Sasha and then made dude into the babysitter for his entire time on the show. :scust:

bda0d7e3eeeabc300839609ae367a9dc.jpg

They gentrified the shyt outta that scene. It stars a Mexican (the Governer) and an african (Tyrese) but the show did it with two white dudes... then sprinkled extra white dudes in the background... just in case.:deadrose:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
nikkas like to pretend gay people don't exist and then when they're reminded it's "pushing that gay agenda.". Lmao

9 million gay people in America brehs... Excluding gay people from a show entirely would almost be like excluding Asians...but somehow they always find work on tv