They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
nikkas like to pretend gay people don't exist and then when they're reminded it's "pushing that gay agenda.". Lmao

9 million gay people in America brehs... Excluding gay people from a show entirely would almost be like excluding Asians...but somehow they always find work on tv
I don't care if they are gay or not, I just care when they are doing gay shyt in every scene.
Like you mentioned asians... and thats a good exakmple. People love Glenn, but that would get old real quick if every scene had him eating chinese food and drift racing and saying 'so kawaii' and listening to K-pop and stuff.
Aaron has been arounf 1 episode and they had him kiss a dude, mention dance troupe, scream/panic and run away, mention how he was always gay from a lil kid (the applesauce scene)... So far when you really look at it, they are doing him almost kind of over the top gay. I think now that they revealed he's gay they'll scale it back though. We don't have Abrahms using army slang every ep to remind us he's in the army.

I wish they would just do it more subtle. Thats my only problem with it, personally. Not even for homophobic reasons. I think it'll make the show better if they use that formula with everybody.
Certain characters they gave crutches. Figuratively, not literally like Dale/Herschel. When they can't find anything to write for Beth they'll just have her in the background watching judith, or if they couldn't think of anything for Dale then he's 'fixing the RV'
It made for stale writing.
I hope when they can't think of anything for Aaron they aren't like 'just have him do some gay shyt in the background':snoop: Thats my real concern.

That, and you can't be sharing applesauce with dudes without having that conversation. They are 1 step from being back to wild west rules. That shyt'll get you killed you pull that on the wrong dude.

Bet he wouldn't have did that to Merle.:pachaha:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
hershel_greene_the_walking_dead.gif

Hershel Walker :mjcry:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This was the best episode in a while I was on the edge of my seat. I still don't trust dude and I was like :damn: kill him when he jetted out the car.

Him catching the fade from Rick:wow:

The wild mango shyt :beli: