They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This show is trying way too hard to try and have the audience connect with these characters. No one gives a shyt about Beth or how others feel about her death or tyresse. It was 43 mins of them walking around trying to be all emotional about things, 15 mins of commercials and 2 mins (the last scene) of anything interesting happening and making the story line progress. So far the past two episodes have been about the worse tv I have seen from a popular show.

Comic book readers, I have a hunch these writers/ producers are feeling themselves too much thinking they making golden tv with this trash. How far off are they on the comics in terms of storyline? I know shyt ain't this dull In the comics is it?
Man all that reflective emotional sh*t was a waste of time and television air space. That episode was damn near as bad as "The Fly" episode in Breaking Bad:camby:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
This show is trying way too hard to try and have the audience connect with these characters. No one gives a shyt about Beth or how others feel about her death or tyresse. It was 43 mins of them walking around trying to be all emotional about things, 15 mins of commercials and 2 mins (the last scene) of anything interesting happening and making the story line progress. So far the past two episodes have been about the worse tv I have seen from a popular show.

Comic book readers, I have a hunch these writers/ producers are feeling themselves too much thinking they making golden tv with this trash. How far off are they on the comics in terms of storyline? I know shyt ain't this dull In the comics is it?
its because they dont make the rest of the characters interesting/ give us to care about them untill its the episode where they die its stupid

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
these nikkas dumb as fukk

if they didnt trust the water all they had to do was boil it

umm no. boiling doesnt always work if the shyt is poisoned and many bacteria can still survive being boiled, and certain poisons can form into aerosol in the steam and be inhaled. But I think its more of a prison thing and not accepting "favors"