Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
That water is way too clear for boiling it not to work

At minimum you let it boil for 1min.
longer you boil it the better

Plus they've been in the wild long enough that they're less likely to get dysentery

You are not a smart man. breh some of the worst poisons wont be visible in a solution. Please take care of yourself.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
This show is trying way too hard to try and have the audience connect with these characters. No one gives a shyt about Beth or how others feel about her death or tyresse. It was 43 mins of them walking around trying to be all emotional about things, 15 mins of commercials and 2 mins (the last scene) of anything interesting happening and making the story line progress. So far the past two episodes have been about the worse tv I have seen from a popular show.

Comic book readers, I have a hunch these writers/ producers are feeling themselves too much thinking they making golden tv with this trash. How far off are they on the comics in terms of storyline? I know shyt ain't this dull In the comics is it?

In the comics anything can happen. You never get that feeling in the show... ever.
If I'm watching the tv show I never once feel like Rick, Carl, Glenn, Maggie, Michonne or any of the main characters are in any danger. If Rick, Carl and a random recently introduced person walk into a room and zombies attack the only person that might get it is somebody not in the main billing.
Anybody on the AMC poster will be 100% fine. :francis: So cliche.

walking-dead-season-5-comic-con-poster-large.jpg

In the comics on the otherhand, anybody can get it.
Just of the people on that poster (not counting Daryl cause he is made up for the show as a way to undermine Tyrese):mjpls: ...two are dead, one is an amputatee, some are MIA whereabouts unknown, one was almost gangraped, the other was actually gangraped... one is partially blind now... missing an eye. And at least one is on their way to being a psychopath if left unchecked.

Its a whole different world, breh. The comics don't fukk around. At all. Shane lasted like 6 issues in the comics.
Shane. :usure:

But, certain things are flipped. Like for example Sophie is still alive in the comics. She's becoming sort of a badass too... but the show seems like its trying to minimize showing the kids. There are a number of kids in the comics. In fact, that whole scene where Carol has to kill the young girl who has gone crazy and murdered her sister... In the comics the adults are discussing what to do with her cause no one wants to actually kill her... and while they are discussing it Carl actually pulls the trigger cause nobody would man up.

A 13 year old shooting another kid in the face with a revolver execution style... Thats not getting past network censors anytime soon.

I'm getting a feeling that this whole "wolves" and the W shyt on the zombies heads are actually The Whisperers and not Negan and crew :francis:
Nah... thats the only people it couldn't be. The whisperers would never kill the zombies. Thats like their only rule damn near.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
In the comics anything can happen. You never get that feeling in the show... ever.
If I'm watching the tv show I never once feel like Rick, Carl, Glenn, Maggie, Michonne or any of the main characters are in any danger. If Rick, Carl and a random recently introduced person walk into a room and zombies attack the only person that might get it is somebody not in the main billing.
Anybody on the AMC poster will be 100% fine. :francis: So cliche.

walking-dead-season-5-comic-con-poster-large.jpg

In the comics on the otherhand, anybody can get it.
Just of the people on that poster (not counting Daryl cause he is made up for the show as a way to undermine Tyrese):mjpls: ...two are dead, one is an amputatee, some are MIA whereabouts unknown, one was almost gangraped, the other was actually gangraped... one is partially blind now... missing an eye. And at least one is on their way to being a psychopath if left unchecked.

Its a whole different world, breh. The comics don't fukk around. At all. Shane lasted like 6 issues in the comics.
Shane. :usure:

Nah... thats the only people it couldn't be. The whisperers would never kill the zombies. Thats like their only rule damn near.

Damn i gotta check out them comics then cuz this show is getting corny as fukk. I just watched Z nation and that whole first season shyts on half the series of the walking dead

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Wow this Walking Dead thread has become WAY more laxed in regards to discussing the show AND comics. The only reason I joined The Coli was to talk about the show back in Season Three but nikkas was crying about "spoilers" all the time from the Comic Readers...even though the show was going a whole diff direction than the books. So I phased out to other threads. I see now I may have to start posting in here again. Thas whassup.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Wow this Walking Dead thread has become WAY more laxed in regards to discussing the show AND comics. The only reason I joined The Coli was to talk about the show back in Season Three but nikkas was crying about "spoilers" all the time from the Comic Readers...even though the show was going a whole diff direction than the books. So I phased out to other threads. I see now I may have to start posting in here again. Thas whassup.
Yeah, the comic stuff is just put in spoiler tags... until there is no point, like talking about Tyrese or somebody thats dead on the tv show.
They are completely seperate universes though, cause there are characters that are dead on the tv show that are still alive in the comics.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i feel because the show split so far from the comics

discussing comic stuff is cool but be considerate and put it in spoiler tags ...

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

New sheriff Since season 3
tumblr_mzokmsYrd21ro95bto1_500.gif

i been running the last two season threads ... try to keep the convo on point and while am a huge fan of the show, i am aware of its flaws and short comings ( the same thing for the comic)

keep the creeps and pedos in check and have fun with it