They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
You are not a smart man. breh some of the worst poisons wont be visible in a solution. Please take care of yourself.
Boiling even makes some contaminants worse. I know because I considered boiling tap water to get rid of the floride, but after researching it I found that boiling will actiually make the floride more concentrated.
In order to remove it I'd actually have to distill it.

http://chemistry.about.com/b/2013/04/04/can-you-remove-fluoride-by-boiling-water.htm

Really, they should already have a distiller set up though. Eugene (teacher) and Maggie (farmer) both have to know that. :rudy:

I also think they could have taken the water with them and observed its effects by giving it to an animal or insect.

We are told certain characters on the show are supposed to smart... but they rarely show them do anything smart. I hope they change that at some point.
Between the group they have a teacher, a farmer, a backwoods hunter, and an army ranger and nobody knows how to find water?
:what:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Boiling even makes some contaminants worse. I know because I considered boiling tap water to get rid of the floride, but after researching it I found that boiling will actiually make the floride more concentrated.
In order to remove it I'd actually have to distill it.

http://chemistry.about.com/b/2013/04/04/can-you-remove-fluoride-by-boiling-water.htm

Really, they should already have a distiller set up though. Eugene (teacher) and Maggie (farmer) both have to know that. :rudy:

I also think they could have taken the water with them and observed its effects by giving it to an animal or insect.

We are told certain characters on the show are supposed to smart... but they rarely show them do anything smart. I hope they change that at some point.
Between the group they have a teacher, a farmer, a backwoods hunter, and an army ranger and nobody knows how to find water?
:what:

Exactly. I try not to think about it and just enjoy it but, Georgia is not a fukking desert. Its been 2 + yrs now so climate and nature are rapidly healing and recovering. damn they should have found some water shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Exactly. I try not to think about it and just enjoy it but, Georgia is not a fukking desert. Its been 2 + yrs now so climate and nature are rapidly healing and recovering. damn they should have found some water shyt.

My thing is this...i could have went to Stone Mountain or something and set up a parameter. They have nice cabins there...it's high enough that Walkers aren't just going to stroll up on you and if you have a look out...neither are people. It's a Lake around it and small little ponds for a water source and Deer out of the ass leisure strolling along with possible fish still in the water supply.

My other thing is... we've seen how covering yourself with Walker blood and guts basically make you invisible to them...so why haven't they done that more...esp being tired and not wanting to really fight. They could have strolled with no problem to where they needed to get to. Add to the fact that when in that barn they could have gotten some chains and etc and did like Michonne did with her walker pets.

My last point is this. When at the Prison and they had that horde build up problem where they kept having to prod them off and prop the gate up. Did they not think to dig a deep trench to trap them or even funnel them back into the woods?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
My thing is this...i could have went to Stone Mountain or something and set up a parameter. They have nice cabins there...it's high enough that Walkers aren't just going to stroll up on you and if you have a look out...neither are people. It's a Lake around it and small little ponds for a water source and Deer out of the ass leisure strolling along with possible fish still in the water supply.

My other thing is... we've seen how covering yourself with Walker blood and guts basically make you invisible to them...so why haven't they done that more...esp being tired and not wanting to really fight. They could have strolled with no problem to where they needed to get to. Add to the fact that when in that barn they could have gotten some chains and etc and did like Michonne did with her walker pets.

My last point is this. When at the Prison and they had that horde build up problem where they kept having to prod them off and prop the gate up. Did they not think to dig a deep trench to trap them or even funnel them back into the woods?
:salute:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington

This man has it figured out :wow:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

i notice this but i just charge it to the game

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
season 1 but my god they love dragging fillers. feel like im watching reruns of goku running through snake way

i think WD is one of those shows you watch all at once not one by one every week
I watch it to kill time until Game of Thrones is back on.
I don't even care about the giants and dragons... I just wanna see Danarys' translator take another dip in the stream :noah:

Til then I'm out here posted like Greyworm... sad look on my face.
Thrones-Grey-Worm-729-620x349.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
show is mad overrated
don't know why the governor season gets so much flack. Other than a couple episodes here and there the show has sucked since they left the prison. True testament of this is the new characters introduced, I hate Chris,priest guy, the pointless group that were introduced with that terminus stuff (other than carrot flatop) non of these ppl have balls or are remotely compelling. They are also overplaying the uncertain weak black man character, it looks disgusting seeing michonne/sascha have more testosterone and steel than the black males :scust: