They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
comic clowns are saying
the new dude is gay
and darryl is a huge bytch who never fukked Beth, so people think he's a mo. just be ready for them to ruin your favorite character

the creators hinted at Daryl possibly being/turning gay, just because...:beli:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
comic clowns are saying
the new dude is gay
and darryl is a huge bytch who never fukked Beth, so people think he's a mo. just be ready for them to ruin your favorite character
VERY gay. He be turning straight dudes out on the DL in the comics :ufdup: That nikka is always sharp dressed though :whew: Wait til he gets his sweatervest.:dead:

I'm kinda mad... they really did screwed us outta all of Tyrese's mandingo sex scenes powerfukking carol on the prison floor while all the white survivors mad they aint getting no p*ssy :bryan: fukking AMC :pacspit:
screen-shot-2015-01-07-at-2-49-48-pm-there-s-no-way-we-ll-ever-see-these-moments-from-the-comics-in-the-walking-dead.png

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
VERY gay. He be turning straight dudes out on the DL in the comics :ufdup: That nikka is always sharp dressed though :whew: Wait til he gets his sweatervest.:dead:

I'm kinda mad... they really did screwed us outta all of Tyrese's mandingo sex scenes powerfukking carol on the prison floor while all the white survivors mad they aint getting no p*ssy :bryan: fukking AMC :pacspit:
screen-shot-2015-01-07-at-2-49-48-pm-there-s-no-way-we-ll-ever-see-these-moments-from-the-comics-in-the-walking-dead.png

i dont mind this tyrese but they need to have a another alpha guy to but heads with rick, Daryl kind of a passive person

the comicTyrese is a great character ; cause he moral unlike Shane but he'll fight rick if he think he is wrong

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh: this is what im missing in the comics?

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
i dont mind this tyrese but they need to have a another alpha guy to but heads with rick, Daryl kind of a passive person

the comicTyrese is a great character ; cause he moral unlike Shane but he'll fight rick if he think he is wrong
Yeah. Like that whole standoff between Rick and Abrahm in the church was more of a Rick/Tyrese moment. But at least they did bother to make Sasha strong, even though they are turning her into a liability now in these larest episodes. :wow:
But everyone is watered down, it just seems like the black characters get it the worst... well, except for Carl. But thats understandable. They can't have him fukking bytches and killing people at 13 like in the comics. He's older in the show anyway, but still.

Morgan seems solid. :lupe:
Now that I think about it though... Carol is a Thot... :francis: She was tryna through the box at Lori so Rick could add her as his second wife. :deadrose: Forgot all about that.:ohlawd:
wd2.jpeg

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning

What if that Everybody Hates Chris wimp becomes that Alpha male that ends up smashing all the pawgs

:lupe: