They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Y'all will find out soon enough :sas2:

Hopefully the show picks back up because its boring right now.
Its a drama though. It had my attention but I can see how it can be boring when they trying to do character development.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Going on Sonequa Martin Green's twitter and seeing she kept it black and married a brotha :banderas:

Just had a baby last month. She's really beautiful and I love her natural hair. Ima be sad when she dies since she's the only character on the show attractive to me.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Going on Sonequa Martin Green's twitter and seeing she kept it black and married a brotha :banderas:

Just had a baby last month. She's really beautiful and I love her natural hair. Ima be sad when she dies since she's the only character on the show attractive to me.
You might be onto something... cause everybody is depressed as hell... but the only dude on the show that always had a smile on his face was fukking with Sonequa/Sasha :ohhh:

jJjijs9.png

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This show is trying way too hard to try and have the audience connect with these characters. No one gives a shyt about Beth or how others feel about her death or tyresse. It was 43 mins of them walking around trying to be all emotional about things, 15 mins of commercials and 2 mins (the last scene) of anything interesting happening and making the story line progress. So far the past two episodes have been about the worse tv I have seen from a popular show.

Comic book readers, I have a hunch these writers/ producers are feeling themselves too much thinking they making golden tv with this trash. How far off are they on the comics in terms of storyline? I know shyt ain't this dull In the comics is it?

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I'm getting a feeling that this whole "wolves" and the W shyt on the zombies heads are actually The Whisperers and not Negan and crew :francis:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Damn this show has fallen off this season:wow: that last ep couldn't even fully hold my attention:wow:. They've neutered The Walkers so there needs to be an antagonist in the shadows at all times. Last season had similar eps to this one but we knew there would be an eventual payoff with The Governor and the claimed!:birdman: gang heading towards them. I can't believe they introduced wild dogs and then just killed them off immediately like that:mindblown:. That was an episode worth of material right there.That's what I thought the ep would be about when I saw the preview but instead it was a don't blink or you'll miss it moment. Eugene suddenly awake, talking and reintegrated back into the group?:WHAT!:. They've also now made every character act and talk the same way, the group has gotten far too big, there needs to be mass cull before they reach Washington. Core group should be eight at most like the OG season 1-2 group, which was far better because the characters weren't as interchangeable as the ones in the current group.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm getting a feeling that this whole "wolves" and the W shyt on the zombies heads are actually The Whisperers and not Negan and crew :francis:

Negan and his crew had the perfect set-up in the first episode of this season. Terminus had been previously attacked by another group whose leader looked just like Negan. They also got into a frenzy when "Washington" was mentioned.

Turned out to be some random group led by some random scrub that we'll never hear about again:snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one that keeps hoping that Morgan will show up. We know he's somewhat following Rick's groups trail right? I think he's going to come and save the day sometime at the end of this season and then be a permanent member of the group. I also wouldn't mind if we took a break from ricks group after the find some sort of save haven and focus on Morgan and how he is surviving out there ALONE. Morgan has been alone for damn near the whole show and is still holding up. He went a little crazy but that's to be expected.

I want to see how Morgan does it. How he able to survive alone. I can only imagine how many people he's killed just to survive. Morgan has probably killed people where Rick would of let them join his group. For some reason I see Morgan killing out of necessity with almost no hesitation. When we revisited him in that town with a stock pile of all those guns/ammo/food I'm sure he didn't just stumble upon it and I'm sure Ricks group weren't there first that Morgan ever spotted in his territory. You all saw how quick he was to kill Rick before Rick snapped him out of it. You can tell Morgan has seen some shyt and done some things....

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Two things I noticed in the credits (I'm late as fukk)

Darryl's vest and the grave marked with baby shoes

:damn: