They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I'm guessing that you are very young, but most women only have the ability to lactate after they have given birth. None of the women have recently given birth, so this would be nearly impossible. Even if there was a new mother on board it would probably be hard for her to produce an adequate supply of milk for the baby due to their living conditions (non-stop stress, lack of quality sleep, and little food/water). I agree with your second guess about them taking the chewed food route, but who knows. I feel as though they skip over a lot of the details about how they survive day-to-day.

You can induce lactation.
Even in men.
Rick could breastfeed her, technically.. he just wouldn't have the breast tissue to hold very much milk at a time. But the middle age women (or Eugene :mjlol:) could.
Maggie likely knows that from farming... But the reason that wouldn't work is because milk production stops when the mother (or whoever) has no surplus to pull from. So if maggie is starving for example, then nobody is getting anything out of those titties.

If they find a nice town and start to eat regularly, it wouldn't be hard to put Sasha and Michonne on chocolate milk rotation... but black people have done way too much for that white baby as it is.
They need to toss it in the bushes like the baby on that show 'The Knick' and keep it pushing.
:pachaha:

I'd roll that baby at a zombie horde like a bowling ball and walk away :heh: like donald duck
_40251083_donald_walk.jpg

Conz

Superstar
Daps
... they're gonna have Darryl buttfukk that new guy, aren't they?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kinda a wasted episode. Nothing really happened, except for the new guy at the end. It better get better

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Everyone just seems miserable after Beth died.

You used to feel a sense of hope but now everyone just seems to be going through the motions as who's next to die
Half them was probably trying to fukk :oword74:

I hope we get some lesbo loving from Rosita and Tara. I would fap right in my living room if that happened. :lol7414:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
comic clowns are saying
the new dude is gay
and darryl is a huge bytch who never fukked Beth, so people think he's a mo. just be ready for them to ruin your favorite character