They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
After that last AMC episode we'll never get this scene... :mjcry: Tyrese da Gawd R.I.P.
You still the real MVP
WalkingDead4_03-660x475.jpg

The way this show writes black characters not named Michonne(and even she had an over the top, fierce attitude problem at first to me that reeked of "angry black woman" stereotype) is ridiculous. Got us all looking either bytch made, soft, useless, incompetent, or all of the above. From t dog to oscar to tyrese and even Sasha FINE ASS getting played by Sigwell from Agents of Shield. Only one who has some wits about him is Noah.

Most overrated show on TV hands down. I watch more out of habit than anything. The messed up thing is I hear Tyrese is really cool in the comics.

I personally feel they don't want strong, powerful black men having a presence on the world's most watched television show. How a guy as big and as strong as Tyrese so soft?

America doesn't like black people - especially strong intimidating ones. They don't mind a tyrese because he's being led by a former victim of spousal abuse turned badass out of nowhere while he lays back in the cut and protects the sweet white baby. So while we sitting here like ":rudy:don't even feel bad that nikka was softer than yoplait anyways" cacs on that "nooooooo! I liked him! He was one of the good likeable coloreds :noah:"
Yeah, his role in the comics has been divided between daryl and shane on the show. He was Rick's right hand, and the first dude to punch Rick in his mouth and tell him "This is no longer a Ricktatorship" :pachaha:
And he's not just a big black dude, he's supposed to be a linebacker for the Atlanta Falcons. He's smart (and rich) as well as powerful physically.
He was also running up Michonne and running up in Carol:mjpls: ...Daryl over there living another nikkas life like a tv version of Rick Ross.:pacspit:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
just started watching this from the beginning..i had started when it aired, but lost interest and accidentally picked up midway thru last season when the girl killed her sister and went crazy..shyt was just captivating..

show starts off pretty good but :damn: @ Darryl asking T-Dawg randomly if he had a du rag :dahell:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Haven't read the comics. Who is this Negan and do I want to know more about him/her? :lupe:
He is the most overrated comic book character to be created in the last 10 years and Kirkman's man crush who was featured in a long, drawn out storyline that could have been told in a fraction of the issues but Kirkman got a hard-on writing page after page of supposedly edgy dialog for him but instead just comes across as juvenile bullshyt.
I hope AMC gives this character the full Governor treatment because a Negan that is nothing like what was in the comic book can only be a good thing.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Where can I get the comics at? Penniless of course.
http://kickass.to/the-walking-dead-...cludes-new-rips-zone-empire-nem-t9923061.html

Its like 4 1/2 gigs though... if you are tryna get them all at once.
There are 4 or 5 issues after these. 139 total.

#140 comes out in a week.

He is the most overrated comic book character to be created in the last 10 years and Kirkman's man crush who was featured in a long, drawn out storyline that could have been told in a fraction of the issues but Kirkman got a hard-on writing page after page of supposedly edgy dialog for him but instead just comes across as juvenile bullshyt.
I hope AMC gives this character the full Governor treatment because a Negan that is nothing like what was in the comic book can only be a good thing.
AMC did the governer terrible. They took Danny Trejo and turned him into sexy young Kurt Russel... complete with a leather jacket. They skipped his men gang raping Michonne, and that was the entire reason she was obsessed with killing him in the comics, along with him killinng her bf at the time with her own sword
:ohlawd:
tv Governer is terrible. No heads in jars backstory... they didnt show him removing his dead zombie daughters teeth with pliars... he was a super generic villain by comparason to his comic counterpart.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
http://kickass.to/the-walking-dead-...cludes-new-rips-zone-empire-nem-t9923061.html

Its like 4 1/2 gigs though... if you are tryna get them all at once.
There are 4 or 5 issues after these. 139 total.

#140 comes out in a week.

AMC did the governer terrible. They took Danny Trejo and turned him into sexy young Kurt Russel... complete with a leather jacket. They skipped his men gang raping Michonne, and that was the entire reason she was obsessed with killing him in the comics, along with him killinng her bf at the time with her own sword
:ohlawd:
tv Governer is terrible. No heads in jars backstory... they didnt show him removing his dead zombie daughters teeth with pliars... he was a super generic villain by comparason to his comic counterpart.

I'm fixing to dl this tonight. :salute: