They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
its mad cool seeing these first 2 seasons and seeing how characters changed up over time. im kinda mad at myself for tapping out a few eps into the first season when it originally debuted

never noticed Maggie's accent until watching these early seasons...then again since i started watching again(mid way thru last season) she hasnt had a lot of lines for me to notice it.

she let my nikka Glenn hit in the drug store :wow:

her ass in them jeans :ohlawd:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
My two fav set ups from the last episode was the second zombie those first person shots of the snapping teeth, when he was right on tyerese and the fact he drop the hammer

Also glenn getting some walkers with the baseball bat

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Brehs....I just thought about it...Those torso's were all still animated and moving...meaning they were probably not walkers when they were chopped up like that....

:lupe:

Even if they were walkers before being sliced up, wouldn't they still be moving too?

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Half the episode spent on this dude like he really that important in the show. :stopitslime:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Tyree :camby: soft ass. One of the few characters I'm glad to see die. I guess we can confirm he was a pedo now, right??? Y'all notice how he was supposedly sooooo in love with that one bytch and yet, he didn't see her at all during those hallucinations. NOT ONCE. He saw them lil white girls REPEATEDLY though. Final hallucination they repeated the same shyt

"It's not just okay... It's better now :ahh:"

Breh turned to see Bob smirking like "Yeah ain't no statutory/rape laws in the afterlife :youngsabo: :takedat:"

Thats how he died brehs :mindblown: WTF did I just watch :scust:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Tyree :camby: soft ass. One of the few characters I'm glad to see die. I guess we can confirm he was a pedo now, right??? Y'all notice how he was supposedly sooooo in love with that one bytch and yet, he didn't see her at all during those hallucinations. NOT ONCE. He saw them lil white girls REPEATEDLY though. Final hallucination they repeated the same shyt

"It's not just okay... It's better now :ahh:"

Breh turned to see Bob smirking like "Yeah ain't no statutory/rape laws in the afterlife :youngsabo: :takedat:"

Thats how he died brehs :mindblown: WTF did I just watch :scust:

The hell are you on?