They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Right now i'm more interested in this torso angle than anything else.

But back to Tyrese...i know about the black person qouta, but there are still so many filler characters on this show that they could of axed instead of Tyrese, it's sickening. Eugene, Rosita, Tara (I know some of you simps will disagree about the ladies) who have done absolutely nothing, and are just dead weight right now :yeshrug:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Brehs....I just thought about it...Those torso's were all still animated and moving...meaning they were probably not walkers when they were chopped up like that....

:lupe:
I was thinking the same thing, its probably another group that retorted to cannibalism :manny: and had abandoned that truck there for whatever reason.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lowkey, Sasha Go Hard looked more angry than sad at Tyrese demisie:sas2:

...she probably felt I still have to hold my own, among all this dead weight:lupe:

Triple OG Carol was more HardBody than him, what a waste of muscles:scust:

I noticed that about Sasha as well. She didn't seem sad, it was more disappointment and anger.

I understand why the writers went with this type of death for Tyreese. It gave us a glimpse into his internal turmoil and guilt. However, as a character he should not have gone out so easily against a child walker. I would've preferred he went out a hero saving Sasha from a group of walkers... get bit in the process, and then go into the "artistic death" we got.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Had no idea this was back on. Caught it last night while looking through my DVR. The Nanny is finally dead. What a waste of a character. They nurtured the fukk out of him from jump. This version of Tyrese never stood a chance. And they just couldnt help but shoe horn yodeling guitar playing stone faced dead eyed wack ass Beth. bytch never had a guitar on the show all of a sudden she got one in Tyrese flashbacks.... They think they slick trying to promote her singing career with that shyt. fukk outta here.
:camby:

Last edited:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
I noticed that about Sasha as well. She didn't seem sad, it was more disappointment and anger.

I understand why the writers went with this type of death for Tyreese. It gave us a glimpse into his internal turmoil and guilt. However, as a character he should not have gone out so easily against a child walker. I would've preferred he went out a hero saving Sasha from a group of walkers... get bit in the process, and then go into the "artistic death" we got.

Sasha has lost her lover and then her brother in what is approximately less than a month or so. So it was appropriate to be more angry than sad.

Tyrese was given a far more noble death than any of the previous main characters. He was being a hero in protecting Noah. And I think that the element of surprise or the unexpected threat (a child walker) being to cause of one's demise is the reason that we watch this show.