Daps
Reppin
JPN
TWDBMP009.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You didn't notice that? Don't act like I'm tripping :ufdup: I watched the last 3episodes straight thru. Tyrese was talking to Sasha about how he felt over losing ol girl, but she never appeared in his hallucinations.

Him talkin about that bytch was forced to me from the beggining seeing as they never bothered building a relationship between the two...Tyrese just got sum puzzy one night and Carol killed her the next day:mjlol:...and he been crying ever since,but wouldnt even kill Caroll:rudy:

maybe ol girl got a job and those little girls and the govenor dont....i aint travelin accross the country to be in tyrese death scene:laff:...matter of fact maybe she just aint have a babysitter and said fukk it i cant go.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shes got the tiger stripes! Call me crazy, but I love that on a woman. Shows she has a real ass.

Sasha would never do the things she do:mjcry:...but if she did it would be with more black men:mjpls:....and that aint tiger stripes she got a whole paragraph written on her side:dahell:...might be a bible verse:ohlawd:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Tyree :camby: soft ass. One of the few characters I'm glad to see die. I guess we can confirm he was a pedo now, right??? Y'all notice how he was supposedly sooooo in love with that one bytch and yet, he didn't see her at all during those hallucinations. NOT ONCE. He saw them lil white girls REPEATEDLY though. Final hallucination they repeated the same shyt

"It's not just okay... It's better now :ahh:"

Breh turned to see Bob smirking like "Yeah ain't no statutory/rape laws in the afterlife :youngsabo: :takedat:"

Thats how he died brehs :mindblown: WTF did I just watch :scust:

dapping you on the fact that Tyrese was soft as hell...ole soft big muthafukka. Old come to your house with his hat in his hands to introduce himself ass muthafukka

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Took me a long time to realize, but within the comics certain inanimate objects like the samurai sword, the cowboy hat are considered characters. Thier backstories are not tied to their current owners and certain frames of the comics are through their perspective when no characters are around. Those two, plus "Luccelle" the vampire baseball bat and Tyresse's hammer, also. they also have issue covers where they are the cover, not the character that uses them, and they each origin stories also.

so you're saying they cover inanimate objects almost like a the "sisterhood of the traveling pants" type shyt?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
You didn't notice that? Don't act like I'm tripping :ufdup: I watched the last 3episodes straight thru. Tyrese was talking to Sasha about how he felt over losing ol girl, but she never appeared in his hallucinations.
The actress might not been available is probably why she didn't appear in the visions, she is on Teen Wolf and probably was filming the same times as TWD.