They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Oblina

H.M.I.C.
Daps
:mindblown:

SO WAIT.....TWINS = 2 PEOPLE...
There was a boy GROWLING at the door of ONE ROOM (1 BOY)
There was a boy LYING DOWN on the bed of ANOTHER ROOM (2 BOYS)
and WHAT'S THE OBVIOUS FACTOR that I'm missing that tells me that there was ANOTHER BOY ROAMING AROUND THE HOUSE (that wasn't the Doorknob-turing TWIN) which murked Tyrese via forearm?? :mindblown:
I don't think that it was meant to be obvious. Sometimes writers do things like this purposely to surprise the viewers, but they usually leave clues for the audience to piece it together. Some clues might be a repeated phrase, lingering on a certain shot, or zooming in on a particular area. I took a film class as an elective in undergrad that explained this stuff. I don't know much, but I learned some of the basics of filming in that class.

Also, the person on the bed wasn't lying down, they were lying up. This would tell me that they were possibly ambushed. If you look at a still shot of the person on the bed you will see that their entire viscera has been eaten and that their ribs are exposed.

Oblina

H.M.I.C.
Daps
i just assumed the mothers body was burned like the rest of the settlement

and who the hell chopped up those zombies?
I'm not sure who cut them up. I have a theory as to why though, but it is a wild guess.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
it seems like the legs and arms to those torso's were in the back of that little subdivision.....but why?...

made it seem like some people got away and ran over some walkers....

Just know this...if a group goes out and the majority is black....somebody getting blackcrificed

:ohhh:

lets hear it

:lupe:

there are a group of cannibals "the whisperers" in the book who did something similar, thats my only guess.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
X28WLf4.gif

jJjijs9.png

zrqx7f8jmunthadyj3sq.jpg

3431089_1_o.jpg

23265889_cover.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
So T dying, was pointless because just like every other black person they kill they have no clue how to make them have a meaningful impact before there death. Its like they have them around for a long time, have them go through things and then its well someone has to die and it can't be ryck, carl, carol, michonne, glen or daryl.

T had alot of room to become a powerhouse the show needed, or the constant level head the show needed. Instead he dies randomly in a house helping someone that is brand new to the cast. His death would have meant alot more if he would have died earlier on or protect or retrieving the baby.

His acting was top tier this ep though, better than it has been since he joined.

33P5SOD.png

We all know that is Daryl's role...

Man I lowkey hope he gets got in these next 2 seasons just to enjoy the fukkery on social media :russ:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
33P5SOD.png

We all know that is Daryl's role...

Man I lowkey hope he gets got in these next 2 seasons just to enjoy the fukkery on social media :russ:
I think the only reason he is still around is cuz so many people like him (little girls and shyt).

Daryl and Michonne are untouchable cuz so many people like them. Remind me of Jesse from Breaking Bad who was supposed to die in the first season, but imagine if he did. Half the audience would have left with him:russ:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I don't understand this show. Its ability to go from god to bad, from exciting to boring, is just all types of :mindblown:

I know they've had budget problems, showrunner changes, all types of fukkery. But last night was just a perfect example of good cinematography, good acting chops, but for what?

Again, comic heads, you can spoiler tag it, but are we gonna get Negan this season? I hope so. I feel like this show desperately needs an antagonist right now.

Chad Coleman is a good actor and Tyrese is a good character. I don't mind killing off characters if it's done right. My issue is that I was waiting to learn more about Tyrese. The best I saw Beth was in the episode right before she died, and then the one where she did die. Same with Bob. Same with Tyrese. Like, why can't we get some good performances out of these characters before they've been bitten? I feel like I learned some stuff about Beth, Bob, and Tyrese, but not so much before it became obvious that they were goners.

Tyrese was muscle in the comics, was an NFL player, had a big part to do with some changes Rick goes through, and all of that was either looked over, alluded to, or just not shown. When Tyrese was hallucinating I felt for him, and I thought he did a good job, but I'm annoyed that the writers didn't give him more of a chance to act before it was his time to go.

Oh well. Preview for next week looks :flabbynsick: If nothing happens next week, it'll be 1/4 way through this half of the season with little to show for it.

I'm glad Better Call Saul is out. I give last night's Walking dead a C+ because of the cinematography and Coleman's acting chops. Those were actually the only things I liked about the episode.

I'd give the episode a solid B or B+ if he didn't get bit in such a stupid way also. And the fact that they put his fukking cap on top of his stick tombstone was :skip: