They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its funny how i told my wife prior to watching this last night that i hope they dont drag this whole season with them being in the church and the hunters going back and forth with them. Low and behold,30 mins later,boom! story line done with. I literally got up and started cheering like the Packers just won a game winning touchdown but with a little bit of :merchant: in me cuz how ruthless that shyt was.

I think i know where the writers are going with this whole Tyrese angle. They trying to make him soft for Judith which in turn will make him go killa once she dies or goes missing. Then we'll get the comic Tyrese :demonic:

whats the comic tyrese like?

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its funny how i told my wife prior to watching this last night that i hope they dont drag this whole season with them being in the church and the hunters going back and forth with them. Low and behold,30 mins later,boom! story line done with. I literally got up and started cheering like the Packers just won a game winning touchdown but with a little bit of :merchant: in me cuz how ruthless that shyt was.

I think i know where the writers are going with this whole Tyrese angle. They trying to make him soft for Judith which in turn will make him go killa once she dies or goes missing. Then we'll get the comic Tyrese :demonic:

They've had ample opportunities to get rid of Judith... I don't think she's going anywhere. She'll forever be that hope that television audiences desire in their tragedies.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
They've had ample opportunities to get rid of Judith... I don't think she's going anywhere. She'll forever be that hope that television audiences desire in their tragedies.

fukk nah,if these producers/writers want to make their stamp in history,they need to off that baby.

Either way,i think something happens to her where she goes missing and they track her down which changes Tyrese view on how he should be. I think him and Rick will eventually give each other a demonic pact and we'll finally get the comic tyrese :blessed:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk nah,if these producers/writers want to make their stamp in history,they need to off that baby.

Either way,i think something happens to her where she goes missing and they track her down which changes Tyrese view on how he should be. I think him and Rick will eventually give each other a demonic pact and we'll finally get the comic tyrese :blessed:

I think THAT Tyreese is gone, he's in uncharted territory right now. He's essentially a clean slate comparatively speaking to comic Tyreese.
He's already dead in the comics at this point.
I can see him dying saving either Sasha or Judith... his face said it all during last night's massacre, he's not fit for this world anymore. He was out there digging to bury the people from Terminus :snoop:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Oh yeah,did ya'll notice in the season 5 trailer that the bus gets flipped and crash and we see Sgt. Ginger in the middle of the road crying?

wonder if Eugene didnt make it

I seen that. But I could have sworn I seen where Garrett said " well lets go to Washington" in one of these trailers

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
they need to find beth. I mean it's been 5 seasons, and darryl needs to get a shot of that fresh trim, and that's pretty much his only shot unless he wants to fukk :old: carol. who would you choose?

Where the hell is this Darrly/Beth shyt coming from? Beth is like 17 daryl is like 35. The fukk is wrong with yall.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I seen that. But I could have sworn I seen where Garrett said " well lets go to Washington" in one of these trailers
They did a good job editing that trailer to make it look like Garrett was going to be around for the entire season and in a lot of scenes with Rick and them.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I shouldn't of read the official?? spoilers for all the eps up until episode 8 :snoop: :damn:

Last edited: