They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
I like how Tyrese was too shook to kill the crazy white girl, didn't wanna murk Carol, who murdered his women, couldn't kill the dude in the cabin that was about to murder Judith..... But could kill Bob the only other black male character. :sas2:

And how come all the brothers are weak? Bob was an alcoholic, Tyrese was a bleeding heart, and Gabriel is a p*ssy?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how Tyrese was too shook to kill the crazy white girl, didn't wanna murk Carol, who murdered his women, couldn't kill the dude in the cabin that was about to murder Judith..... But could kill Bob the only other black male character. :sas2:

And how come all the brothers are weak? Bob was an alcoholic, Tyrese was a bleeding heart, and Gabriel is a p*ssy?

Only two black people are worth it.......Michonne and Morgan

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I like how Tyrese was too shook to kill the crazy white girl, didn't wanna murk Carol, who murdered his women, couldn't kill the dude in the cabin that was about to murder Judith..... But could kill Bob the only other black male character...
i refuse to give Tyrese soft ass any credit for "killing" Bob, he was already dead & went out like a man... all Tyrese did was put down another walker..

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Damn this season's been crack so far....real nice how theyre keeping shyt moving. No lingering around forever and shyt. But damn is Cutty ever gonna catch a W? nikka cant go a week without taking some kind of L. They couldve at least had him wild out on that cac he let go earlier. fukked up what the writers are doing to him :mjcry:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Tyrese and Rick in the comics are 1 and 1a.

He was basically like Shane except without all the crazy and simpin'. Another alpha dog to lead the group.
maybe thats about to happen...

low key I liked the reaction to Rick and Sasha SAVAGELY BEATING AND KILLING the cannibals...straigth :merchant: :whoa: :weirdo:

that night vision rifle = CLUTCH...shoulda found / hemmed up night vision goggles and scopes by now thats for sure

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't sleep on sasha, she gave out work last nite :usure:

I totally forgot about her but in this episode, she got my respect. Before this episode, she always follow her brother but now she step up on her own because of she fell in love with BOB....not like she knows him that well......she's just barely knew him ....I mean Sasha ain't getting d in her so I can understand why she mad but at the same time Tyerse ain't getting no p*ssy ether when he in love with a girl when Carol murdered her. Honestly, Tyerse is a b!tch, he's just too nice "Mr. Nice Guy".

Honestly, I don't like The Walking Dead go on AMC .....because mostly of them dumb down and not follow the comiuc.

Imagine The Walking Dead on HBO/Showtime? .....that shyt would be :banderas:.

In the comic, Tyerse getting a blow job by Michonne. He wasn't a b!tch in the comic. I hate the way AMC did to The Walking Dead....too many cop outs.

In the comic, Maggie got raped by the The Governor. AMC just like "another FOX"......just dumb down, downgrage" version.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
I totally forgot about her but in this episode, she got my respect. Before this episode, she always follow her brother but now she step up on her own because of she fell in love with BOB....not like she knows him that well......she's just barely knew him ....I mean Sasha ain't getting d in her so I can understand why she mad but at the same time Tyerse ain't getting no p*ssy ether when he in love with a girl when Carol murdered her. Honestly, Tyerse is a b!tch, he's just too nice "Mr. Nice Guy".

Honestly, I don't like The Walking Dead go on AMC .....because mostly of them dumb down and not follow the comiuc.

Imagine The Walking Dead on HBO/Showtime? .....that shyt would be :banderas:.

In the comic, Tyerse getting a blow job by Michonne. He wasn't a b!tch in the comic. I hate the way AMC did to The Walking Dead....too many cop outs.

In the comic, Maggie got raped by the The Governor. AMC just like "another FOX"......just dumb down, downgrage" version.
You mean Michone got raped. Maggie never raped. She is a moron in the comic btw. Her and glen are borderline retarded with the dumb decisions they made.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
So rick and his kids the only white people left in the church?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

sasha gave out so much work :wow:

She was straight poking the shyt out that boy! Like "Oh you want some more?! By all means! :demonic:"

Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif