They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
This season looks like a lot less filler. First time I've actually been excited to watch the show the same night it airs in a long time. Couple questions.

1. What was the mark on the tree? Same with the red A on the church?

2. Do they really just murk off a black guy every time they add one? Gabriel shows up and Bob gets bit the same episode?

3. For anyone that's read the comics that far, does Maggie just leave Beth in those as well? This seems like the 2nd time they've had Maggie not seem concerned at all about her sister. You'd think with their dad gone that she might want to stick around to try to find the only real family she has left. I guess not. I was wondering if there was a reason or if it's just for plot convenience or if Maggie's just selfish?

beth is older in the comics mid twenties and dies at the jail due to a serial killer being among the prisoners rick and the group find in the cafeteria;

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
beth is older in the comics mid twenties and dies at the jail due to a serial killer being among the prisoners rick and the group find in the cafeteria;
Yea the Maggie/Beth plotline in the show is totally different then in the comics. No one knows what the hell is going on.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Terminus fools got overstuffed with TAINTED MEAT:russ: Rolled up into the church like there was a Bake Sale:feedme: But, Gutless Rick in the cut's a scary sight:demonic: 'We didn't want to waste our bullets':myman: Smug cannibals got splattered and gutted up:banderas:, into Spaghetti'O, and Lasagna:troll: Michonne in possession of her HantorI Sword again:blessed: Good Bob went out in an unhellish way:rip: Poor sista Sasha:mjcry:, for having a brother that's a Big Mammy p*ssy:scust: All the deadweight left on the Magic School Bus to Washington:duck: Black Priest, reciting scripture won't save you in a Zombie Apocalypse:lupe:

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bigshot Bob came through and represented with the "Tainted Meat!" callback to the comics. I'm gonna miss that drunken b*stard.:salute:

Cutty is such a ho and I can't deal. The way he creeped back into the room after watching Rick and them go medieval on those cannibals was just shameful. He needs to get his head out of his ass and start acting like a man.

Glenn looking at Rick and them like what they did to the cannibals was some type of overreaction has moved him to my shyt list. These people were planning on eating all of your group, after your group escapes and doesn't go back to kill them these motherfukkers stalk you and eat one of your group's legs, they had every intention of killing/eating everybody...and this p*ssy is looking at Rick and them like :lupe:. I hope he get's eaten on the road to DC.

Rick hacking away at cannibal boy was one of this show's Top 5 moments.

Does anyone else not watch The Talking Dead but instead record it and just FF to the sneak peak of the next episode? Chris Hardwick is the most annoying human being on the planet and I can;'t take more than a minute of him.

Hardwick is the greatest host of our Gen, breh.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
cpl questions.

why did it take DAngelo (lol) so long to turn? I remember folks turning within an hour after being bit, but it seems like it took ol boy 2 days. On top of that, those cats were eating his leg, which is infected since he was infect, wouldnt they have turned within a matter of days as well?

they covered the time period from turning in dialogue in this episode.

I wanna say they said it took someone else like two days.

Art Barr

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt... it took these dudes 5 seasons to get their shyt together, but these 1st 3 Episodes have been the best consecutive joints they've put together since the 1st Season.

They really capturing the brutality of PEOPLE in this shyt so far. The cannibal scenes were :wow:

shyt has been insanely better overall so far

:salute:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, just watched yesterday's episode. why so much mystery surrounding the beth disappearance? and speaking of beth, maggie and glenn just bounce like "well beth's out there but fukk it :yeshrug:"

I knew d'angelo wasn't built to last for the long run. plus they had too many wire characters on there. I'm looking foward to seeing morgan return tho (hopefully). didn't think gareth would get dispatched so quickly. I thought he was gonna be the main antagonist this season.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
cpl questions.

why did it take DAngelo (lol) so long to turn? I remember folks turning within an hour after being bit, but it seems like it took ol boy 2 days. On top of that, those cats were eating his leg, which is infected since he was infect, wouldnt they have turned within a matter of days as well?

they covered the time period from turning in dialogue in this episode.

I wanna say they said it took someone else like two days.

Art Barr

there's no set time for people to turn. sometimes instantly, sometimes it takes a while. but it will happen unless you damage their brain when they get killed.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
speaking of wire characters, they are really going all out to emphasize how much of a beyotch cutty has become this season.

all that time playing mammy to a white infant really got to him.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
didn't even care about tara, abe, and abe's girl (who I can't remember her name, but she is sexy) bouncing along with maggie and glenn :manny:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Holy shyt... it took these dudes 5 seasons to get their shyt together, but these 1st 3 Episodes have been the best consecutive joints they've put together since the 1st Season.

They really capturing the brutality of PEOPLE in this shyt so far. The cannibal scenes were :wow:

shyt has been insanely better overall so far

:salute:

for a show with administration/executive and budget issues.
we really can not complain, though.

Art Barr