They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So am i the only one who thinks they killed the hunters too quickly? I mean dont get me wrong. The masscare scene was OD GOOD. But still. We go from that to the beth storyline? Am i the only one who dont give a damn about beth? Espcially since the group split up AGAIN? Lets bring up beth THE SECOND maggie leaves the group. Come on brehs!

Still great epsoide. Great send off for Bob.

they need to find beth. I mean it's been 5 seasons, and darryl needs to get a shot of that fresh trim, and that's pretty much his only shot unless he wants to fukk :old: carol. who would you choose?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
good ep......the "tainted meat" scene had me dyin.....:mjlol:

i really hope they work morgan's storyline back into the script perfectly....been anticipating how his return would reflect on the show.....and what did he do with all those guns....:ohlawd:

morgan don't need guns. I'm sure he got PLENTY

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
obQUCno.gif

17175%20-%20autoplay_gif%20fan%20gif%20glasses%20shock%20wrestlemania%20wwe.gif

93093-Stubbs-scared-reaction-gif-Hap-EF6n.gif

scaredy nikka......:mjlol:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I got dreams of holdin the 9 milla to Bob's killer, asking em why as my eyes fill up
:mjcry:
gone but not forgotten holmes i still feel ya :mjcry:

Another good episode, can they really keep this up the whole season :lupe: notice when they start following the comics more closely in terms of pace the show is :gladbron: status

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:whew: Thought I was trippin lol
Randy didnt die but he had a soul crushing arc.

In season five when they had a scene with him he was a hardened teen. He was a good kid and could have been someone in the right enviroment.

Instead he was crushed by the system.

It was a small scene but it was one of the most powerful seeing how he turned out.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Beth is not even in the comics
Yup, in the comics, Herschel had twin daughters (Susie and Rachel) who were around Carl's age who got killed by the serial killer in the prison

Hardwick is the greatest host of our Gen, breh.

Art Barr
His hyper exuberance grates on me and he is not funny but constantly tries to tell jokes.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I've been bitten you stupid freaks, I'm tainted meat" - we were right that he WAS bitten. Maggie and Glenn went to Washington? Frankly they have been annoying me Wow, Maggie still hasn't mentioned Beth? :what: or shouldn't at least Glenn ask Maggie like ":whoa: What about your sister, Beth? so we gonna leave her behind or what?.....look at me and I haven't given up on you until I found you"....... Did the writers forget that they're sisters? :wtf: Seriously, Maggie and Glenn gotta :camby: it's time to throw them in the bushes.

Tyrese is a b!tch.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
its funny how i told my wife prior to watching this last night that i hope they dont drag this whole season with them being in the church and the hunters going back and forth with them. Low and behold,30 mins later,boom! story line done with. I literally got up and started cheering like the Packers just won a game winning touchdown but with a little bit of :merchant: in me cuz how ruthless that shyt was.

I think i know where the writers are going with this whole Tyrese angle. They trying to make him soft for Judith which in turn will make him go killa once she dies or goes missing. Then we'll get the comic Tyrese :demonic:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Oh yeah,did ya'll notice in the season 5 trailer that the bus gets flipped and crash and we see Sgt. Ginger in the middle of the road crying?

wonder if Eugene didnt make it