They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
obQUCno.gif
:laff:We need that gif of Tyrese retreating into the shadows.
theres one but i ait feel like searchin for it... :snoop:

edit: this shyt need to be a smiley ASAP, im surprised yall aint did it yet...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I totally forgot about her but in this episode, she got my respect. Before this episode, she always follow her brother but now she step up on her own because of she fell in love with BOB....not like she knows him that well......she's just barely knew him ....I mean Sasha ain't getting d in her so I can understand why she mad but at the same time Tyerse ain't getting no p*ssy ether when he in love with a girl when Carol murdered her. Honestly, Tyerse is a b!tch, he's just too nice "Mr. Nice Guy".

Honestly, I don't like The Walking Dead go on AMC .....because mostly of them dumb down and not follow the comiuc.

Imagine The Walking Dead on HBO/Showtime? .....that shyt would be :banderas:.

In the comic, Tyerse getting a blow job by Michonne. He wasn't a b!tch in the comic. I hate the way AMC did to The Walking Dead....too many cop outs.

In the comic, Maggie got raped by the The Governor. AMC just like "another FOX"......just dumb down, downgrage" version.

Agreed!!! Now that I think about the comics WERE more violent, raw and gritter than the show. And you're right WD on HBO/Showtime would be:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:. AMC does hold back. The only thing this show doesn't hold back on is the gore. That's it. This show should have been HBO.

And I agree Tyrese wasn't a bytch made nikka in the comics. And I forgot about Mitchonne getting raped.:weirdo:

No wonder people prefer the comics...

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
She's not that important compared to those two. Heck she's almost not as important as her brother. They can kill her off and wouldn't even care.
dont ever say that again.. :ufdup: only preacher man equal Tyrese level of uselessness... she might not be as important as the best 2 but she 3rd by a WIDE margin, WAY more useful than them bums by far...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
dont ever say that again.. :ufdup: only preacher man equal Tyrese level of uselessness... she might not be as important as the best 2 but she 3rd by a WIDE margin, WAY more useful than them bums by far...
Tyrese is more of a main character than her. Lets be real. No ones talking about usefulness/badassness like you and others are thinking, but what the writers and general fans think.

People kept saying on here if Judith were to die than maybe Tyrese would transform into comic Tyrese. We all know Judith is not going to die, but they can easily kill of his sister for that to happen. See we're I'm coming from?

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Tyrese is more of a main character than her. Lets be real. No ones talking about usefulness/badassness like you and others are thinking, but what the writers and general fans think.

People kept saying on here if Judith were to die than maybe Tyrese would transform into comic Tyrese. We all know Judith is not going to die, but they can easily kill of his sister for that to happen. See we're I'm coming from?
i wasnt talkin show, writers or fans i was sayin if it popped of... fukk Tyrese...

never said nothin about main character or badass comic Tyrese, cause even though i got it i barely remember "comic Tyrese".. i look at straight from TV & hes a bytch... Sasha got more heart point blank period... if we go out there i want the one that aint gonna let dude live & try again, i got Kaaroll over this giant black dude that wanna be pacifist wit hunter cannibals, fukk that, make sure it gets done... fukk Tyrese.. you cant even merc someone tryin to eat your group, then you ask for forgiveness & bury them like we do our own???

I get the writin perspective, hes good for soft drama "moral of the compass"... aside from that theres no reason for him in the story except the "human aspect"... doulda kept Bob, at least was useful...

edit: & i could swear i said useful, while you sayin different, its in my post..

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
And that kirkman is keeping it a lot closer to the comics.
Yup and that includes getting rid of characters that aint in the comics

Yall thought they were keepin Beth around for an extended storyline?

:troll: jk brehs u mad?

Last edited by a moderator:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Aww man all yall sleeping on what awaits Tyreese. I'd bet good money they softening him up for the dramatic turn around. Can't wait til ereybody up in this bytch talmbout Tyreese the Zombie Slayer :krs::banderas::oooh::gladbron::blessed:

The thing is we've seen glimpses of it already, that shyt where the Terminus dude tells him to get out the cabin and even earlier than that in Isolation(s04e03) the hammer scene.....i ain't written him off yet and i can't wait til he gets to that put in work moment.