HhZew4a.gif
obQUCno.gif

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Nice eye barely even noticed :wow:
I'm guessing, Daryl and Carol follow the Cross car back to the hospital in Atlanta. They try to free Beth,but somehow Carol gets captured too. Daryl is able to free Noah and brings him to the church to gather the troops for a full on rescue mission :yeshrug:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So am i the only one who thinks they killed the hunters too quickly? I mean dont get me wrong. The masscare scene was OD GOOD. But still. We go from that to the beth storyline? Am i the only one who dont give a damn about beth? Espcially since the group split up AGAIN? Lets bring up beth THE SECOND maggie leaves the group. Come on brehs!

Still great epsoide. Great send off for Bob.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I guess they had to break up the group it was too many people on screen. in the season trailer abraham is crying in the road i wonder if eugene got bit.

B07Z1gXCYAEyS1F.png

I'd be trying to be all hugged up on her too :noah:

i like they let the character speak his piece and he didn't get all bitter ... went out like a man :to:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
cpl questions.

why did it take DAngelo (lol) so long to turn? I remember folks turning within an hour after being bit, but it seems like it took ol boy 2 days. On top of that, those cats were eating his leg, which is infected since he was infect, wouldnt they have turned within a matter of days as well?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
another thing, I thought everyone turned after they die regardless of being bit or not, its been a few seasons, cant remember, but did that some how change?

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
cpl questions.

why did it take DAngelo (lol) so long to turn? I remember folks turning within an hour after being bit, but it seems like it took ol boy 2 days. On top of that, those cats were eating his leg, which is infected since he was infect, wouldnt they have turned within a matter of days as well?

it took jim two + days to die :yeshrug:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
last season was good the flu story line , the biker gang, the battle of the prion, the insane kid, the biker gang home invasion where rick was staying. etc- they gong pretty fast this season

they must have some huge shift in the show planed;

right now it season
one
five (so far)
four
two
three

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Rick not gonna show no remorse towards anyone. He learned his lesson for not finishing off the governor

between giving Shane so many chances ; letting the prisoner live who wound up killing his wife, and trying to let the governors people in to the jail, and them just destroying it ...

Rick finally got it through his skull

post-46854-karate-kid-no-mercy-gif-gfycat-Oog2.gif

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This season looks like a lot less filler. First time I've actually been excited to watch the show the same night it airs in a long time. Couple questions.

1. What was the mark on the tree? Same with the red A on the church?

2. Do they really just murk off a black guy every time they add one? Gabriel shows up and Bob gets bit the same episode?

3. For anyone that's read the comics that far, does Maggie just leave Beth in those as well? This seems like the 2nd time they've had Maggie not seem concerned at all about her sister. You'd think with their dad gone that she might want to stick around to try to find the only real family she has left. I guess not. I was wondering if there was a reason or if it's just for plot convenience or if Maggie's just selfish?