Reppin
Bronx
tumblr_ndsg7kvVJg1qm9n6lo1_500.png

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
man, why is Abraham so damn scared of dese cannibals.
the weakest man, in bob comes back a wreck and ol' Abraham is scared enough.
to leave town with his tail between his legs.

dat nikka ack'n like a bytch.

Art Barr

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bigshot Bob came through and represented with the "Tainted Meat!" callback to the comics. I'm gonna miss that drunken b*stard.:salute:

Cutty is such a ho and I can't deal. The way he creeped back into the room after watching Rick and them go medieval on those cannibals was just shameful. He needs to get his head out of his ass and start acting like a man.

Glenn looking at Rick and them like what they did to the cannibals was some type of overreaction has moved him to my shyt list. These people were planning on eating all of your group, after your group escapes and doesn't go back to kill them these motherfukkers stalk you and eat one of your group's legs, they had every intention of killing/eating everybody...and this p*ssy is looking at Rick and them like :lupe:. I hope he get's eaten on the road to DC.

Rick hacking away at cannibal boy was one of this show's Top 5 moments.

Does anyone else not watch The Talking Dead but instead record it and just FF to the sneak peak of the next episode? Chris Hardwick is the most annoying human being on the planet and I can;'t take more than a minute of him.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Shout out to Ruthless Rick Tha Ruler and the Slaughterhouse crew for offing these fukks while the soft ass crew :scust: watched. :blessed:

RIP to D for a second time. :mjcry:

Maggie just upped and left without asking about her sis. :mjlol:

Was that dude with the fukked up faced, the one who said there's always an option, the one Cutty gave the beats and "killed"?

Last edited: