They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Im done with Tyrese ol bytchmade ass! :scust::pacspit:

I mean I havent given up 100% but I am at 99%.:birdman:

We need a real nikka who aint bout that bullshyt. Is that too much to ask TWD??!!!:damn:

Tyrese cannot be like this in the comics because nikkas was hyping him. So quick question to the comic readers..Is the show version Tyrese anything like the comic version? Also is the show Tyrese what you pictured he would look like from reading the comics?
Where the fukk have you been at, no Tyrese is nothing like this in the comic it's Benn focused numerous times

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I knew something was gonna happen to the wino....He was being way too sweet and cute to Sasha in the beginning...Like they were trying to accelerate how much you cared for him..

shyt was reminding me of the Red Wedding...

Plus it was too many black people brehs..

I aint know he was gonna turn into a drumstick tho ...:sadcam:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
"And now we've devolved, into hunters...I just hope you understand that nothing happening to you now is personal. Yeah, you put us in this situation and it is almost kind of a cosmic justice for it to be you, but... we would have done this to anybody. And we will. But at the end of the day, no matter how much we hate all this ugly business... a man's got to eat :demonic:"

9aocv7.jpg

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
I am convinced that the preacher had something to do with that funeral parlor/home that Beth and Daryl were in when Beth was kidnapped. There was just something about the way that his church was so neat and tidy that reminded me of the funeral home "set up"
maybe he likes blondes, the girl in the picture was a blonde

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
dont worry brehs, sasha gonna die soon and we gonna get tyrese back.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
OH shyt....so Tyrese didn't kill that guy? :stopitslime:....I already know what's gonna happen now....That dude that he failed to kill is gonna end up killing his sister

And BBQ Bob was apart of that group? Gareth was talking to him like they knew each other...

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
And BBQ Bob was apart of that group? Gareth was talking to him like they knew each other
Everybody is bugging about that. I just assumed Bob,Sasha, Glen, etc told Garteth and the Terminus crew their names during their friendly period after they came through the front gate :yeshrug:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Man a lot of forget simpletons in this thread. Tarra feels responsible for Herschel's death which is why she kept eyeing Maggie; which is why she confessed her presence with the governor's group. Some of yall act like virgins who have never seen breast before and get all riled over some mediocre everyday cleavage. Those a$$holes that went against Rick when he said to go back and finish them off well they are about to pay for it. Glenn and eat a bat, Carl can suck a dikk. All of a sudden Carl is so easy going and trusting and eager to help people. Yea Beth and Carol went after that car but they may even come back to the group in the next episode. Lets not assume they are apart of the "3" that's missing.

Take it easy. This thread is like 90% jokes :manny: