Daps
Terminus refuses to Starve.
FPQqMzg.gif

A Bob-B-Q :mjlol:
They literally had a picnic :scust:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Sasha: Tyrese can stay here with the baby.

:mjlol: :dead:

When she said that ish, I was :russ:Ol manny ass nikka. This priest Gabriel dude looking extra soft as well, you walking around in the words with no weapon. God doesn't like violence, but he blessed you with a brain to use :stopitslime:. My thought when Carl noticed those scratch marks was that that Gabe locked himself in the church and didn't let anyone else in or something.

The opening scene with Tig ol bittie Tara walking in slow mo, I saw that chest bounce :ehh:.

I'm starting to worry about Rosita though, chica only gets like 2 lines an episode. The writers probably won't have any problem taking her out :sadcam:. I know Guile must have tried hitting that a few times. Nice speech he gave though.

Give a toast to the homie Bob. Dude was a little too happy this episode, won't be long until he is joining religious black lady from season 1 and T-Dawg in Black Walking Dead Heaven. I'm sure they have a drink poured up for him :sas2:.

tr2k

All Star
Daps

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
I am convinced that the preacher had something to do with that funeral parlor/home that Beth and Daryl were in when Beth was kidnapped. There was just something about the way that his church was so neat and tidy that reminded me of the funeral home "set up"

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
ok somebody who has read the comic

whats the deal with this priest? am assumin he some fuk boy who gonna try some shyt later on?
When Rick tells him "everybodys done something...." Priest suit was sharp :sas2: He aint been outside much....and the scratch marks on the door shows he......was actually on some fuk boy shyt