They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Did the Terminus dude say they need to go to D.C. in the trailer and where did the zombies come from behind him

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
ok somebody who has read the comic

whats the deal with this priest? am assumin he some fuk boy who gonna try some shyt later on?

In the comics the priest is a bit of a snitch, but he's not evil at all. He's just frail and unreliable but he manages to help them get to another city where he steps up and starts serving a valuable role

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
why do people keep saying they ate bobs infected leg. what difference does it make if everybody is already infected?.....does it speed up the process of turning?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
why'd they turn tyrese into a cowardice mammy :wow:

Some kinda of subliminal "taming the big black buck" shyt.

They love showing the docile negro character.

I hate how in every movie or tv show, they often make the two faced back stabber black. As some kind of visual validation for white people treating you warily. Even did that shyt in star wars:snoop:

Oh and where did bot get bitten?:lupe:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Man a lot of fukking simpletons in this thread. Tarra feels responsible for Herschel's death which is why she kept eyeing Maggie; which is why she confessed her presence with the governor's group. Some of yall act like virgins who have never seen breast before and get all riled over some mediocre everyday cleavage. Those a$$holes that went against Rick when he said to go back and finish them off well they are about to pay for it. Glenn and eat a bat, Carl can suck a dikk. All of a sudden Carl is so easy going and trusting and eager to help people. Yea Darryl and Carol went after that car but they may even come back to the group in the next episode. Lets not assume they are apart of the "3" that's missing.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Looks like I am going to win my office pool of who dies first this season because I had Punk Ass D'Angelo Barksdale as getting got before anybody else.:blessed:
And I am liking the way that they are using him in the Dale role from the Hunters storyline in the comic.

Det. Carver is shook as fukk and he needs to just come clean about how he locked the church doors and kept all of them canned goods and communion wine to himself while his parishioners were out there begging for help.

So the show is intent on making Tyreese a punk I guess. Since it looked like the dude he beat up is still alive and all he wants to do is play nanny to Lil Asskicker. That is fukked up.

The water zombies scene was cool though.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
Im done with Tyrese ol bytchmade ass! :scust::pacspit:

I mean I havent given up 100% but I am at 99%.:birdman:

We need a real nikka who aint bout that bullshyt. Is that too much to ask TWD??!!!:damn:

Tyrese cannot be like this in the comics because nikkas was hyping him. So quick question to the comic readers..Is the show version Tyrese anything like the comic version? Also is the show Tyrese what you pictured he would look like from reading the comics?