They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Man a lot of forget simpletons in this thread. Tarra feels responsible for Herschel's death which is why she kept eyeing Maggie; which is why she confessed her presence with the governor's group. Some of yall act like virgins who have never seen breast before and get all riled over some mediocre everyday cleavage. Those a$$holes that went against Rick when he said to go back and finish them off well they are about to pay for it. Glenn and eat a bat, Carl can suck a dikk. All of a sudden Carl is so easy going and trusting and eager to help people. Yea Beth and Carol went after that car but they may even come back to the group in the next episode. Lets not assume they are apart of the "3" that's missing.

this nikka came in here all high and mighty and dropped this line

:mjlol:

:camby:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
Man a lot of forget simpletons in this thread. Tarra feels responsible for Herschel's death which is why she kept eyeing Maggie; which is why she confessed her presence with the governor's group. Some of yall act like virgins who have never seen breast before and get all riled over some mediocre everyday cleavage. Those a$$holes that went against Rick when he said to go back and finish them off well they are about to pay for it. Glenn and eat a bat, Carl can suck a dikk. All of a sudden Carl is so easy going and trusting and eager to help people. Yea Beth and Carol went after that car but they may even come back to the group in the next episode. Lets not assume they are apart of the "3" that's missing.

Calm yo ass down breh :katt:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
tumblr_mt92t72o4U1qidkz2o2_500.gif

:pacspit: why you spoiling shyt.
There was nothing he said that was a spoiler though :what:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We lost a fan last night. My gf couldn't take the end scene with bob:russ:. Neither of us really deal with movies/shows with cannbalism(graphic) anyway. It's one thing to see a zombie doing it to the live one but seeing big get eaten alive is some sick shyt. Wifey said call her back when the hunters get theirs.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
We lost a fan last night. My gf couldn't take the end scene with bob:russ:. Neither of us really deal with movies/shows with cannbalism(graphic) anyway. It's one thing to see a zombie doing it to the live one but seeing big get eaten alive is some sick shyt. Wifey said call her back when the hunters get theirs.
its a television show :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: at him defending his emasculated character on talking dead

ya'll must be white. after how much they demonize black men as violent, I kinda like the fact they made Tyreese a big teddy bear. It woulda been too easy for him to be the muscle. Its better that he's the one not trying to become an animal like the rest of them cacs.

shows that we black folks can keep our humanity even in the face of an apocacypse. while the cacs revert back to the animals we know them to be.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
ya'll must be white. after how much they demonize black men as violent, I kinda like the fact they made Tyreese a big teddy bear. It woulda been too easy for him to be the muscle. Its better that he's the one not trying to become an animal like the rest of them cacs.

shows that we black folks can keep our humanity even in the face of an apocacypse. while the cacs revert back to the animals we know them to be.

:leon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These writers ain't fooling me with their agenda.

Motherfukkers got some mid 50 year old white lady (albeit she is badass) out here looking like Rambo and what not.

Then these trio of nikkas looking :flabbynsick:

fukk OUT OF HERE!! :pacspit:

we have enough violent black male streotypes by the media.

I like the fact they got the black men in the group bucking the trend so far. Tyreese is the moral compass of the show. I respect that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking that too, haven't that misdirection about the end of Terminus only for them to pop back was clever writing. Writers seem to enjoy trolling the comic book readers with these plots.

you comic books nerds piss me off.

stop spoilin the show for the rest of us. none of us thought them nikkas was cannibals till ya'll nikkas spoiled it.

now I'm watchin this episode lookin at it as WACK rather than crazy cause you muthafukkas get going on months about cannibal.

:pacspit: ya'll nerds

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: do these brehs need meat that bad, not like they bulking or some shyt. everyone else getting along fine with just can foods and squirrels fukk is wrong with these dudes. :bryan:

yea this whole cannibals storyline is wack.

I doubt people would descend to eating people so quickly. Its mad reaching IMO. And its not even that scary cause them Terminus dudes looked soft. especially Gareth.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So bob was rolling with them and somehow left?
Nah, it was alluded to that when groups came into Terminus initially they were treated well so it stands to reason that when Bob, Sasha, Glenn and them came in they were welcomed and lulled into a false sense of security before being tossed into the train car to wait to be slaughtered.
Its only cause Rick's crew had the more cautious and less trusting people in it that things escalated so quickly and they didn't get the same fake welcoming treatment.