They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Man a lot of forget simpletons in this thread. Tarra feels responsible for Herschel's death which is why she kept eyeing Maggie; which is why she confessed her presence with the governor's group. Some of yall act like virgins who have never seen breast before and get all riled over some mediocre everyday cleavage. Those a$$holes that went against Rick when he said to go back and finish them off well they are about to pay for it. Glenn and eat a bat, Carl can suck a dikk. All of a sudden Carl is so easy going and trusting and eager to help people. Yea Beth and Carol went after that car but they may even come back to the group in the next episode. Lets not assume they are apart of the "3" that's missing.
:what:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
why do people keep saying they ate bobs infected leg. what difference does it make if everybody is already infected?.....does it speed up the process of turning?

A zombie bite kills you(and thus turns you into a Zombie) because the Zombies carry very lethal bacteria(since they are rotten corpses), what they mean is if you amputate a bitten arm or leg then you may have a chance of living; i.e Hershel.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Im done with Tyrese ol bytchmade ass! :scust::pacspit:

I mean I havent given up 100% but I am at 99%.:birdman:

We need a real nikka who aint bout that bullshyt. Is that too much to ask TWD??!!!:damn:

Tyrese cannot be like this in the comics because nikkas was hyping him. So quick question to the comic readers..Is the show version Tyrese anything like the comic version? Also is the show Tyrese what you pictured he would look like from reading the comics?

Nope.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Everybody is bugging about that. I just assumed Bob,Sasha, Glen, etc told Garteth and the Terminus crew their names during their friendly period after they came through the front gate :yeshrug:

Yeah...I take that back...I don't think he knew him...Sounds like Gareth was referring to the conversation they had when everybody was getting they throat slit...

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
A zombie bite kills you(and thus turns you into a Zombie) because the Zombies carry very lethal bacteria(since they are rotten corpses), what they mean is if you amputate a bitten arm or leg then you may have a chance of living; i.e Hershel.
oh yea I know that. i'm talking about people saying the hunters are fukked because they ate bobs infected leg. how are they fukked if they're already infected with the disease. thats why im asking if people turn quicker if they eat directly infected meat.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
oh yea I know that. i'm talking about people saying the hunters are fukked because they ate bobs infected leg. how are they fukked if they're already infected with the disease. thats why im asking if people turn quicker if they eat directly infected meat.

Sorry I misunderstood you.:ohhh:

If that's the case then it would be interesting if the bacteria kills them and thus turns them into Zombies! :whoo:Yeah they're already infected but I think the bacteria itself will kill them. I wouldn't say "turns them quicker", but again it may kill them.

Just because you're already infected doesn't mean you were bitten by a bacteria infected zombie.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Thats like them cooking a walker for food.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Watch when/if they find Beth. Maggie gone be all :mjcry:
tumblr_inline_na6adux9fE1rp7awh.gif
...Hope Beth look at her like:rudy:.
Nah Sasha. Beth wouldn't know if she was looking for her or not.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smug Terminus cannibals went BoBbin for D'angelo:russ: Barbecued his leg:gladbron:, and fleign mignon his foot:krs: That happy go lucky negro deserve to get gnawed up:banderas: Big p*ssy Tyrese so enamoured with Judith:scust:, but the brolic Mammy fool don't kill that CaC:mjpls: Somebody tell G.I. No to sit his flaming hair down:wtb: Mullet Gene spewing all of those fallacies:duck: Triple Og Carol still got her guard up:salute:, that's right shyt ain't all the way sweet, Rick:stopitslime: Black priest went fully retard cuz of his PAWGmbie:mjlol: TWD bringing the fukkery on a hundred, thousand, trillion:blessed:

Last edited:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Looks like I am going to win my office pool of who dies first this season because I had Punk Ass D'Angelo Barksdale as getting got before anybody else.:blessed:
And I am liking the way that they are using him in the Dale role from the Hunters
storyline in the comic.

Spoiler

Det. Carver is shook as fukk and he needs to just come clean about how he locked the church doors and kept all of them canned goods and communion wine to himself while his parishioners were out there begging for help.

Spoiler

So the show is intent on making Tyreese a punk I guess. Since it looked like the dude he beat up is still alive and all he wants to do is play nanny to Lil Asskicker. That is fukked up.

The water zombies scene was cool though.
tumblr_mt92t72o4U1qidkz2o2_500.gif

:pacspit: why you spoiling shyt.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Carver joining the cast so they had to drop a black to maintain the roster limit :russ:

just when Bob got himself a ride or die wife aswell :mjcry:, that meat looked good though:wow:

can you guys use spoiler tags for the comic spoilers
beli.png

Last edited: