They shutting down freeways in Oakland with protests right now

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
These Cali nikkas is crazy! O_e

You know that you are distraught with grief when you awake wandering in traffic........ :'(

--> aq out

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I had to take a guess, these police are going to assault these protestors and later tonight/tomorrow gets ugly.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
where was this?

LA

I swear if BPS and 60s got they guns and started protecting the homies to let them protest....damn that shyt would truly take my attention. Gangs have always had some of the greatest potential as proven with the Conservative Vice Lord project from the early 60s/70s, easier said than done tho.

Nothing will come from this, Oscar Grant literally was murdered by a cop who got 2 years with time served, black men get more time for selling weed than a white man does for taking a black mans life.

A sustained riot is a revolution, or at least an attempt, and people will move on from this quickly within a few days.

Basically, gotta move past the idea that this place is the place for black folk. this time period the perfect one to bring back Black Nationalism and Pan Africanism on a bigger scale.

Doesn't mean that it's not good to protest for shyt that's worth it cuz a so-called democracy should be held accountable by the citizens it services, but nikkaz gotta realizing we're trying with rationalize to a system that thinks democracy is billions of dollars into ad campaigns to get a vote and live the lavish life of a politician. The system is so deeply flawed that even whites are getting fukked by it. New democracies always function better because the citizenry is still fresh to its very real ideals. That's why Brazil will raise hell over a 20 cent bus fare hike. Our institutions are far too old, hell we follow and revere documents written and signed by slave owners and bigots. Since no one of consequence will ever think to change it from within its almost futile to even reason with the system.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
LA

I swear if BPS and 60s got they guns and started protecting the homies to let them protest....damn that shyt would truly take my attention. Gangs have always had some of the greatest potential as proven with the Conservative Vice Lord project from the early 60s/70s, easier said than done tho.

Basically, gotta move past the idea that this place is the place for black folk. this time period the perfect one to bring back Black Nationalism and Pan Africanism on a bigger scale.

Doesn't mean that it's not good to protest for shyt that's worth it, but nikkaz gotta realizing we're trying to rationalize to a system that thinks democracy is billions of dollars into ad campaigns to get a vote and live the lavish life of a politician. The system is so deeply flawed that even whites are getting fukked by it. New democracies always function better because the citizenry is still fresh to its very real ideals. That's why Brazil will raise hell over a 20 cent bus fare hike. Our institutions are far too old, hell we follow and revere documents written and signed by slave owners and bigots. Since no one of consequence will ever think to change it from within its almost futile to even reason with the system.

You posting like Kobe against the Raptors bruh, inspired peformances :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
yeah, its time to rob and mob brehs,, its jumpin off in Compton right now too, im about to get my loot on, bout to come up on some furniture or somethin, with a VCR in the back of my car, that i just got from the Slauson Swapmeet :win:

cot damn i live Cali