THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't lie if this was late Oct.

fukkery would happen.

GSZ9eBxWMAAr-MK

I guess Hamas is the new buzzword for some. :mjlol:
Brianna Wu has proven to be one of the dumbest public figures on the planet - she gets cooked every single day for her asinine takes, poor grasp of every single topic, and her overly emotional internet caterwauling

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Oh, I mean what else is he supposed to do? The authorities just looking at him instead of doing something are the ones who look crazy

How is him running or tweeting something change the situation they might've just tackled his ass, they were ridiculously inept and it shows no matter how much training these people have they're still just some rando's who could easily freeze up and make mistakes

I'm still amazed at the sheer amount of people who just stood in shock as those shots went off :dwillhuh: some of them looked completely unfazed the whole time, I'd be pissed if I was tryna get outta the way and some dumbass was just standing there like nothing's going on

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps

One of the other reasons I stopped watching this shyt was how inept they made black ppl look. It wasn't until that episode where Bokeem Woodbine bent that smallhat over for his backpay that you ever saw some black competency.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Yeah…now that I’ve done rewatched it a few times now this shyt does look like some :duck:

If he got popped in the ear, he ain’t getting up that fast to raise his fist in the air as this defiant survivor. This shyt was a staged WWE angle. Vince McMahon and Donald Trump are best friends. Vince probably even told him how to blade just to get some color.:mjlol:
:mjlol: