THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I was gonna come in here posting memes about this fat fukk but some of y'all really think fat boy gonna win the election because of this:dahell::mjlol:.

We already know both candidates. Either you already voting for Trump or not. The fool getting shot at ain't gonna change nothing. Hell if that's all it took for you to vote for that racist then you were always gonna vote for him:yeshrug:
if you disagree this is free money for you right?

I put bet $20k on Biden winning last election...
I wouldnt do the same this time around

but you go ahead if youre so confident

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
bu

but that’s all trump has, and many white people will be voting for biden.

because of our lopsided representation in blue strongholds located within key swing states, if we show up, those swing states go to biden and seal his victory.

black people aren’t taking this lightly. a trump win in november is a death blow to black america, and that can’t be overstated. i think our community realizes this and will do its job come election night.

:francis:
If they cared that much they'd run a candidate who can win instead of crossing their fingers and hoping we show up for a dotard.
But, they'll do (and this include you too) what they did with Hillary; cry that they only got 90% of the black vote instead of 95% and blame black people again.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I dunno. I don’t think people HATE Biden on that level to kill him. The only people close to that are die hard trump supporters and in their delusional mind there is no way he loses again. So there isn’t much of a reason to attack him.
You just never know my friend, you just never know.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I even think Trump would try to act sympathetic to the most minimal of degrees if Biden was targetted.

Or maybe not lmao.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Dont think yall realize how bad and ugly this can get. Nothing funny about this. The reality is black folks are sitting ducks for violence from these militia's and cults should they get active. We aint ready contrary to coli belief.
How bad can it get you fukkin clown? How many kindergarteners died at the hands of a mass shooter in sandy hook? In Uvalde Texas? The fukk you talkin bout how bad this can get? Foh man