THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Daps
bu
Plenty of white voters too :mjpls:

We show up for democrats they don't
but that’s all trump has, and many white people will be voting for biden.

because of our lopsided representation in blue strongholds located within key swing states, if we show up, those swing states go to biden and seal his victory.

black people aren’t taking this lightly. a trump win in november is a death blow to black america, and that can’t be overstated. i think our community realizes this and will do its job come election night.

:francis:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The sad thing about this is someone might actually think this and attempt to do the same to President Biden.
Nah I dunno. I don’t think people HATE Biden on that level to kill him. The only people close to that are die hard trump supporters and in their delusional mind there is no way he loses again. So there isn’t much of a reason to attack him.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
5KKnSd8.png

c00n down :umad:
028599fb7ba3ca35da05812778192770.jpg

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
you already got conspiracy heads saying it's staged, they think shooting in real life is like a video game and someone could be that accurate :snoop:last time i checked everyone was already saying Biden was cooked and the democratic party was scrambling to figure out how to proceed, there's not benefit to faking this, we already have people on both sides who are willing to crash out like this
People really saying this is staged. How tf you gonna stage something like this with thousands of people and cops on cops standing around outside? I don’t know man but they better tell us what happened quick! This is going to affect rallies from both candidates big time going forward.
Yeah. Don't know if it's just cynicism, but dudes will run with it and then not walk it back when it's debunked.