THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Biden sent the shooters:ohhh:
mele113

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is out of the Putin playbook.

Trump SHOULD be dead instead he gets grazed on the neck and then gets up to fist pump which will be used as an image of defiance :laff:

There was no way the shooter shouldn’t have killed him.
putin has faked assassination attempts?

the shooter didn't even graze him, he hit the goddamn teleprompter

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I was gonna come in here posting memes about this fat fukk but some of y'all really think fat boy gonna win the election because of this:dahell::mjlol:.

We already know both candidates. Either you already voting for Trump or not. The fool getting shot at ain't gonna change nothing. Hell if that's all it took for you to vote for that racist then you were always gonna vote for him:yeshrug:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Fake. Y’all gotta remember Trump a WWE HOFer, he did a blade job when he ducked down from the cameras.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It's a actual thing. :mindblown:
As a black man, I ain't worried about some fukking antifa. Who cares if they are real or not anyways. But, more than likely its just right wing retards on twitter calling any "enemy" antifa right now. The amount of people they have called antifa only to not be antifa outnumbers the actual antifa members doing anything of note by far.

Hell they claimed their own people at Jan 6th were antifa. I wish you folks on this board would stop listening to these right wing retards.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I gusss all us saying pellet gun feel dumb now. Shooter way out on a building with a rifle. People pointing him out and response time way too slow. Secret service gonna get shyt for this

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They saying dude was on a roof with a rifle.:yeshrug:

But I'm not really interested in a back and forth, I may end up agreeing with you that it's fake.

I just don't like knee-jerk calling stuff fake, I need substantial evidence first.
Anything involving Chump is automatically fake until proven otherwise. Everything about him is fake and there is nothing knee-jerk about it. The knee-jerk part would be assuming anything related to Trump is real like a university, a charitable organization or a development business.