THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand it but some of them damn near sound like propping him up. I think the tone can be different while still condemning. It's what I would expect from other side.

Bro how emotional you are about this is the reason why we have this toxic political landscape as we do. I don’t care about either trump or Biden but killing either one instead of beating them at the polls is not it.

Some of you all lack critical thought man.

Daps
This is a warning to Trump from someone. I know he owes money to several banks around the world including Russia and China. Something crazy is about to happen and it’s not fair to innocent citizens. Whoever did this handed him the election.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is THE MOST Liberal/Centrist take possible.

Anyone in here who doesn't understand Liberalism does not understand that they highly respect the "Ruel of the law"
and playing Kayfabe to "Democracy".

There are people who unironically will feel this is a violation of American Values.

Again, many, MANY people do not understand the country they live in as evidenced by the posts in here.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Trump getting shot at like Suge Knight..

Dude must have broke some promises to the MAGA klan.

If Trump ends up getting JFKed in this era, that’s how I know that we’re living in the last days mane

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I take a nap and look what I miss :whoo:
Same. My daughter woke me up to tell me and I'm stuck trying to figure this shyt out smh.

It could either be scary season, or more people feel like they gotta take care of it.

Bro gone be scared to rally now. Bet he stops having em unless this shyt was a complete set up.