THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
They said shooter is down
Gun Recoil Knockout on Make a GIF

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Let me know when the pres gets hit by some "street shyt". You sound smart to somebody dumb.
It just motivated every MEGA to take a day off from work to vote. It's a wrap..even if Biden gets replaced it's over Trump is going to blame the dems from now till Nov. It's done guys

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
He stood up and fist pumped, they didn’t know if the shooter was down yet they let him get up and make himself a target again. This shyt fake as hell. When Reagan got shot he didn’t hop the limo to wave at people. Folks swearing this campaign wouldn’t stoop so low as to get a couple of innocent people killed is hilarious.
If you listen to the audio, they say shooter is down. Before they get up. You have find the clip with the mic audio. Trump says let me get my shoes lol

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall know damn well Trump likes this shyt. His ego about to be so big!! You won't be able to tell him shyt after this , he probably going to think he's unstoppable now! On some :blessed:
I know it’s no time to make a joke, but at the next rally, he should walk out to 50’s Many Men and wear a bullet proof vest.