THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That police department is fukking cooked :whew: no funding coming through there for a long time

Secret service bullshytting until something goes wrong is embarrassing as well :snoop: Obama got these guys protecting him too

This lazy clown blaming the secret service. But it was 3 minutes,he couldve ran or sent a tweet in that ammount of time:mjlol:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He stood up and fist pumped, they didn’t know if the shooter was down yet they let him get up and make himself a target again. This shyt fake as hell. When Reagan got shot he didn’t hop the limo to wave at people. Folks swearing this campaign wouldn’t stoop so low as to get a couple of innocent people killed is hilarious.

Quite literally before they started moving you could hear them report that the shooter was down. Come on breh. Attention to detail isn’t that hard.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
there aren’t enough magas and independents in swing states to overcome the black vote if we show up.

what’s up with posts like this? a second trump presidency isn’t a game.

:jbhmm:
I don't understand it. It' isn't 2016 anymore.

The line has been set on Trump. If you were against this isn't going to change shyt. If you ride for him, you would have anyway. He's shown who he is, there's no ambiguity anymore. Simple as that.

Plus November is some time ago and we all know how fickle the public mind/memory is.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Like I said, the Democrats have no choice but to play nice, now.

The "Trump = Hitler' card is done. They fukked up and should've had something stronger than this.

A close election is a win for Trump, now.
Well people have been saying Biden is near death and Trump will win so. I can’t keep up now with all the twists and turns.

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I hate how dumb humans are. This will probably give him the election now and not a single policy of his will have changed. Undecided's will now vote for him based on the fact some goofy tried to kill him and not on what he can do for them and for the country for the next 4 years.
Why tf would an undecided vote for him just cause he got shot :what:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Yeah probably killed by the secret service or police standing nearby.

Here is a question for you. How can somebody get a whole ass gun through metal detectors and separate searches and then stand within a few feet of a former President? :beli:
They saying dude was on a roof with a rifle.:yeshrug:

But I'm not really interested in a back and forth, I may end up agreeing with you that it's fake.

I just don't like knee-jerk calling stuff fake, I need substantial evidence first.