THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's fair but someone in the crowd did get clapped.
Yeah probably killed by the secret service or police standing nearby.

Here is a question for you. How can somebody get a whole ass gun through metal detectors and separate searches and then stand within a few feet of a former President? :beli:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This shyt fake af. It probably isn't, but fukk these everything is a conspiracy retards. It'll be funny af to troll these idiots #fake news
#false flag
He stood up and fist pumped, they didn’t know if the shooter was down yet they let him get up and make himself a target again. This shyt fake as hell. When Reagan got shot he didn’t hop the limo to wave at people. Folks swearing this campaign wouldn’t stoop so low as to get a couple of innocent people killed is hilarious.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
cmaROi.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Why not call it fake? Those same supporters are the people who are quick to call everything false flag, dead people actors and all this other bullshyt.

fukk trump and all his punk ass supporters :pacspit:
Because being emotional and ignorant never solved anything worthwhile :yeshrug: conspiracy nutjobs are all over and on both sides of this political fukkery, stooping down to that level is clown shyt no matter who's doing it on either side

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I would still criticize you for posting literal white supremacists account :mjlol: I did not say the even is real or not, but using a white supremacist source that lies 95% of the time is not something to brag about, p*ssy
These dudes love sucking white supremacist dikk. I don't know why. Its like they have more respect for people who hate them and want them dead than anyone else. Only thing I can compare them to is an abused spouse who protects their abusers. They have the mentality of slaves who ratted on rebellious slaves or constantly worried about upsetting massa. In any human population, these types have to exist I guess.

They are jewish kapos who ratted out and helped police other jews.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Mafukkas really act like this gone get him more votes.

Like MAGA cult wasn’t sure about their vote. :mjlol:
I pay attention to different niches and groups of people...
its not just MAGA types that are planning to vote for Trump

I dont think some of you have a solid grip on whats going on out there

its like a white person judging black people based on looking at footage of Black Bike Week