THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
the fact yall wanna believe its not real with live video all on twitter is insane

They pointed out the shooter before he got set up and he still got shots off. Hmm…

Is this another tv production like when trump left the hospital after being diagnosed with COVID?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You hate the truth :umad:

If you're the poster I'm thinking of, then we already established that you follow an offshoot of Protestant theology started by some uneducated white preachers in the 1800s. And even when this was pointed out to you, you refused to reconsider your beliefs or even defend them articulately. You don't follow "the truth", you just follow some bullshyt someone taught you in a vulnerable moment in your life and now you're too wedded to those dogmas to actually examine them in the light.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Who here is now voting for Trump because he got shot? Anyone actually have this thought process? I'm curious if anyone in this thread actually has this thought process. My guess probably not.

People who loved trump will love him more but they were voting for him anyways. Those who hate trump are just sad the shooter was unsuccessful.
I doubt this will garner him many extra votes.
The people we are trying to get and who decide elections are those on the fence or otherwise wouldn’t vote. You’re being naive with your conclusion that Trump won’t get a boost from this from people that usually wouldn’t vote

Daps
You’re crazy if you think he’s gonna lose :mjlol: Them white peoples eating this shyt up
there aren’t enough magas and independents in swing states to overcome the black vote if we show up.

what’s up with posts like this? a second trump presidency isn’t a game.

:jbhmm:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Apparently you don’t know how the electoral college works, because you don't seem to understand that the orange fakkit lost in 2020 after Biden flipped Michigan and Wisconsin back blue. So Trump lost the popular vote and the electoral college.
That's what I said, you think Biden is going to keep a 44K lead in swing states?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Gotta love all these MAGA pieces of shyt clutching their pearls and crying over "political violence" when they were calling for Mike Pence's hanging just 4 years ago. I obviously don't condone this kind of shyt, but Trump and his braindead supporters have created the conditions for this type of animosity and toxicity with their violent, hateful rhetoric.
you can say all that...
but who actually got violent?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall know damn well Trump likes this shyt. His ego about to be so big!! You won't be able to tell him shyt after this , he probably going to think he's unstoppable now! On some :blessed: