THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
With all the jokes, you probably wouldn't know we're in a historic moment.

Democrats are cooked. Because, now, they have to play nice for the rest of the election cycle and can't call Trump the "bad guy" after he just got "shot at."

I do not know what to believe, but, the optics is someone just tried to kill a former U.S. President. Republicans are gonna have a field day. And Democrats still dealing with the "Biden is old" shyt they should've deal with two years ago.

But, we've been building to this level of fukkery for a while.

And I've been ignoring him.

:snoop:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:snoop: you always ain for the center of the chest when playing Apex. Headshots, in the Apex Legends video, are unreliable. You're better off aiming for the chest, in that video game.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You’re crazy if you think he’s gonna lose :mjlol: Them white peoples eating this shyt up

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Should have took his fukking head off.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was staged and they gonna blame it on Biden.
Joe Biden and his invisible shotgun. on Make a GIF

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Only the best ppl
Can't lie they probably do hate that orange doofus. His only saving grace is the hold he has over 40% of this country. That gives him immense power and influence.

It's a cult and you can't easily dismantle cults. They'll be voting Trump till he or they die.