THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes and no.

Buddy went for the money shot. The head. Nicked his ear though. Quite admirable with no real training. However, you should ALWAYS aim for the chest especially at a distance....

I think he did aim for the chest. There are pics of Trump bloodied up with a hole in his suit.

But aiming for the chest and shooting in the suit was useless because Presidents wear bulletproof suits and vests. Head shots are the only way assasins shooting can kill them

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I think he did aim for the chest. There are pics of Trump bloodied up with a hole in his suit.

But aiming for the chest and shooting in the suit was useless because Presidents wear bulletproof suits and vests. Head shots are the only way assasins shooting can kill them
I was wondering if Trump had on a vest His dumbass is so cocky and arrogant I couldn't be sure

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can you blame them? MAGATs would've went ballistic if this asshat actually killed him. Talkin guns at voting sites, on site Mass ootings.
like i said before i wouldn't put it past being a false flag... it doesn't much matter either way tho :francis:
I believe it is 100% real.
I don't think it's a false flag at all.

This is a nation where mass shootings damn near happen daily.
An assassination attempt is definitely not an impossibility.
I think the people who believe it's impossible and it would be "foiled ahead of time"
are too fantastical in their beliefs and have watched one to many spy flicks and/or conspiracy theory youtube videos.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The Antichrist is a unifier not a divider.

If the antichrist shows up during our lifetime it'll be someone everyone loves. I don’t know why people think the antichrist is someone that is mostly hated.

Ain’t no true definition of the antichrist. Just what people believe is the antichrist. We’re still fukked no matter what.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
Been doing a lotta introspection into the Butterfly Effect. I had one 1 month ago today....

Though this will still change things to come, maybe solidifying his seat

if the shooter really had got him outta there & headlines were "Trump Assassinated", the whole World woulda rotated on its axis....

Love him or hate him that man's life is a movie, for real.