THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
he wrote that with so much passion hoping Trump picks him as VP lmao
When hell freezes over. :mjlol:

The worst thing about the Trump shyt is linking god to that heathen, he doesn't even believe in god himself but he'll use and pretend. shyts crazy.
Adultery, lecherous, no grace. No moral compass. Really shows how insane evangelicals are.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Trump can never be in a situation that remotely makes him look like a bytch.

So it can't be glass. It can't be from the gun Q bought in Juice. He might as well say he dodged a heatseeker.
" I took a bullet for each and every one of you, i took a bullet for our troops, for our police officers!"

Crumple

All Star
Daps
With guns, isn't it like millimeters off from far the target is easy to miss?

The shooter grazed his ear, couldn't the shooter have easily blown his head off here? Like this seems like an insanely close call!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What if the shooter was from the future and came back to kill Trump. But he failed. So now our timeline is fukked... :sadcam:
:ehh: Timeline brehs but then again other shyt would have to be in play for that specific thing to happen.. Ask yourself why he ain’t come back from the future in 2016? :unimpressed:

Stay off the wooly’s fam

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It was 100% obvious that this was the angle they were going to take.

This is what I meant earlier in this thread, the narrative will quickly get out of hand.

People stormed the capital because they thought hte election was stolen from this doofus.

I can only imagine the response if they feel an assassination attempt was masterminded by the milquetoast democrats.

:laff: It's so insane to even begin to think about but there are people who 100% would believe this silly shyt.