THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I think he did aim for the chest. There are pics of Trump bloodied up with a hole in his suit.

But aiming for the chest and shooting in the suit was useless because Presidents wear bulletproof suits and vests. Head shots are the only way assasins shooting can kill them
Yup.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Trump's SS fukked up though.

Don't think Biden's SS which would probably the most elite out of the bunch would be the same. :dead:

This dude crawled on the roof for a bit trying to get a better shot. Snipers with higher elevation didn't even see him for a bit.

Well this is why we now have our very own JFK conspiracy that will live on for decades. Bc ain’t a chance in hell they ain’t see him

Edit:

So they had a clear kill shot within seconds but didn’t see him up there :mjtf: Not a chance

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
some of you have a real plantation mindset. it’s obvious in how you view life and treat the various threats arrayed against us.

you say you’re not worried about a trump presidency and will continue living the “good life” and having a “peace of mind.”

good luck with achieving that if he returns to the white house, when he’ll have an executive office whose constraints have been undone by a far right supreme court.

enjoy the sweet and wholesome existence that is sure to follow a trump presidency that makes full use of the court’s recent chevron ruling, which will effectively end the EPA and see trump give corporations the green light to flout every reasonable environmental and health regulation to fatten their bottom lines.

let me know how it feels when a militarized police force jubilantly cheers trump’s predictable executive order that nationalizes ‘stop and frisk’

:unimpressed:

:ehh: Sweet lowwww sweet chariottttt

I'm finishing this boots fight and washing dishes. Shake my tree when the world ends so I can crawl towards the comet.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
I might be in the minority but I don’t find anything dealing with politics to be funny. Events like these can really alter the timeline and have a serious effect on millions of people in different ways going forward. This I why I despise how the media mixes entertainment in politics.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
I was jus at the liquor store and one cac came in talking abt he wasn’t gon drink tonight but this trump shyt got to him…some Hispanic bytch talking bout how she’s been saying for 4 years they gon try to kill trump coz they can’t beat him…if this dikkhead loses the election all hell is gon break loose…if he wins these morons gonna take us back a 100 years

Last edited: