THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I ain't doing shyt these feds know who the real bad guys are they need to look THAT way :mjpls:
Most comments here and there are tame to be honest. People can make jokes if they want.

I've seen some twitter accounts act edgy and be like I'm the shooter etc something similiar. Suspended with the quickness. They might get a SS visit. :mjlol:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With guns, isn't it like millimeters off from far the target is easy to miss?

The shooter grazed his ear, couldn't the shooter have easily blown his head off here? Like this seems like an insanely close call!
The shooter did not graze his ear. The shooter hit the glass. The glass hit his ear.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
shut up. this soft shoeing defeatism only serves the interests of the white supremacists backing trump.

if trump gets in office, it is OVER for you if you’re black. the only way it isn’t OVER is if you are willing to put in work, and most black people are not about that action.

so, you better hope and pray to your god that
biden wins.

:unimpressed:

:dead: Yeah this is the shyttiest time of the year. I hate elections because folks show true colors more ways than one. Heavens forbid heads are not all shook and just want to live life. God forbid I just want a peace of mind and looking at the other side of the coin.

Folks worrying about two old ass fossils, than the backdoor of the real puppeteers. At the end of it all, we were told that blacks would be enslaved by the first Trump term.

Hell I remember when Trump got approached by some redneck CAC republican wanting to hint the idea of slavery, and even trumps orange racist ass was like :camby: .

I wish MoFos would GET A GRIP! I'm not losing no fukking sleep over the woes at hand because I know I'm going to be alright. I'm going to vote so miss me with that bothsiders bullshyt. And also it's going to be Biden despite koalabama being a waste of a vote and no 3rd party is on the level of a threat sadly.

Holy hell, no wonder why cacs be like "Nooaw Politics" because this shyt is a headache and a half. The only place for black folks to actually shoot the shyt getting destroyed by the worst election in existence.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
hQAcgrT.jpeg

One of Trump's potential VP choices.

People are talking about civility and decorum and 'both-sides,' despite the fact that we are facing malignant liars who engage in stochastic terrorism every day of their worthless lives.

These mfs pissing me off

They push violence and shrug it off when it happens to us. Then it happens to them and they blame us.

This shyt is not sustainable as a country

this why u gotta vote. this game of musical chairs is eventually gonna end. who u want sitting in that chair in the oval office when the music stops? dem or republican? :francis:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
If he wasn’t going to be elected before now he’s definitely gonna have his base ready to vote him in super hard after this.

I’ll wait for the zapruder type footage of this but damn to be mere millimeters from being killed is insane.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These mfs pissing me off

They push violence and shrug it off against us. Then it happens to them and they blame us.

This shyt is not sustainable as a country

It’s pretty crazy. They want their guns, talk about taking back their country by force….prez gets clapped up and they wanna blame Dems. They live for division.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Most comments here and there are tame to be honest. People can make jokes if they want.

I've seen some twitter accounts act edgy and be like I'm the shooter etc something similiar. Suspended with the quickness. They might get a SS visit. :mjlol:

Good for them...:mjlol:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
It was 100% obvious that this was the angle they were going to take.

This is what I meant earlier in this thread, the narrative will quickly get out of hand.

People stormed the capital because they thought hte election was stolen from this doofus.

I can only imagine the response if they feel an assassination attempt was masterminded by the milquetoast democrats.

:laff: It's so insane to even begin to think about but there are people who 100% would believe this silly shyt.
:mjlol:

The amount of potential lunatic asylum patients in Amercia is untold. Couple that with super ease of access to guns we will keep getting these potential mass shootings events for a long time.
It's crazy how tomorrow you could be shopping somewhere and some dude who was planning to shoot up people for weeks because he hates the world is gonna snuff you out like that. For some BS.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It was 100% obvious that this was the angle they were going to take.

This is what I meant earlier in this thread, the narrative will quickly get out of hand.

People stormed the capital because they thought hte election was stolen from this doofus.

I can only imagine the response if they feel an assassination attempt was masterminded by the milquetoast democrats.

:laff: It's so insane to even begin to think about but there are people who 100% would believe this silly shyt.
can you blame them? MAGATs would've went ballistic if this asshat actually killed him. Talkin guns at voting sites, on site Mass ootings.
like i said before i wouldn't put it past being a false flag... it doesn't much matter either way tho :francis: