THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Ain’t no true definition of the antichrist. Just what people believe is the antichrist. We’re still fukked no matter what.

Read the Bible fam. It clearly says what the antichrist is. I'm not going to argue about religion in TLR so this is the last I'm going to say :hubie:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]

Conservative unironically believe this :laff:

GSZxULAW8AAvEsS

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
ok I saw the shyt was 400+ feet....

thats actually a very difficult shot even for someone who is decent, which this dude probably wasn't. On top of that he was probably nervous as hell. Makes sense that he missed.
Man’s wrist turned to noodles lmaoo
WARNING: This link is the dead body of the Trump shooter

He white and a Trump supporter

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Been doing a lotta introspection into the Butterfly Effect. I had one 1 month ago today....

Though this will still change things to come, maybe solidifying his seat

if the shooter really had got him outta there & headlines were "Trump Assassinated", the whole World woulda rotated on its axis....

Love him or hate him that man's life is a movie, for real.

imagine worshipping anti social rot

Daps
:dead: Yeah this is the shyttiest time of the year. I hate elections because folks show true colors more ways than one. Heavens forbid heads are not all shook and just want to live life. God forbid I just want a peace of mind and looking at the other side of the coin.

Folks worrying about two old ass fossils, than the backdoor of the real puppeteers. At the end of it all, we were told that blacks would be enslaved by the first Trump term.

Hell I remember when Trump got approached by some redneck CAC republican wanting to hint the idea of slavery, and even trumps orange racist ass was like :camby: .

I wish MoFos would GET A GRIP! I'm not losing no fukking sleep over the woes at hand because I know I'm going to be alright. I'm going to vote so miss me with that bothsiders bullshyt. And also it's going to be Biden despite koalabama being a waste of a vote and no 3rd party is on the level of a threat sadly.

Holy hell, no wonder why cacs be like "Nooaw Politics" because this shyt is a headache and a half. The only place for black folks to actually shoot the shyt getting destroyed by the worst election in existence.
some of you have a real plantation mindset. it’s obvious in how you view life and treat the various threats arrayed against us.

you say you’re not worried about a trump presidency and will continue living the “good life” and having a “peace of mind.”

good luck with achieving that if he returns to the white house, when he’ll have an executive office whose constraints have been undone by a far right supreme court.

enjoy the sweet and wholesome existence that is sure to follow a trump presidency that makes full use of the court’s recent chevron ruling, which will effectively end the EPA and see trump give corporations the green light to flout every reasonable environmental and health regulation to fatten their bottom lines.

let me know how it feels when a militarized police force jubilantly cheers trump’s predictable executive order that nationalizes ‘stop and frisk’

:unimpressed: